Now the fun part

You know what has me more excited than the fact that Gattis will be gone?

The fact that all of you miserable “Gattis isn’t going anywhere” dorks can finally stfu. I hope that you all just stfu once it’s official and admit that you don’t know shiet and go jump off of a ******* cliff lol.

well, thats a tad harsh. I mean where is the holiday spirit?

I'll just settle for Gattis being gone...

Advertisement
I admire your quest for truth and accuracy but there's information swirling every which way on the internet. It's up to us to make sense of it and see if a rumor holds water. I found a Jennifer Gattis who lives in Durham aged 35-40 years old. She might be Gattis' sister. This person on the WEZ might be telling the truth. There's going to be lots of that going around these next few months so buckle up!
I will be hitting F5 on the Rooster page for the next few days

Advertisement
Johnson, Aguide, and Mesidor were 4th, 5th and 6th in tackles. Mesidor led the team in sacks. Jackson was our leading defensive tackle in total tackles. Young was 3rd in receptions, Ladson was 4th. Parrish was #1 in rushing yards.

The problem was not the portal guys. Just the opposite. Imagine if these guys weren't on roster?
1 thing I am excited to see next year is LT Jackson n Messidor on the DL. LT n Jackson look like a force inside.

Advertisement
After she served her penitence, the CIS illumin@ti have banned Rok and me from seeing each other's posts after Rok threatened some ultra violence on me a week or so ago. I, of course, committed no TOS violations.

can someone please tell me what @rok is saying and please tell her that the tampon changing station at HRS is now called the Rok Ultra Large Tampon Changing Station.
He threatened you after you started the tampon shît with him about his poRst - which was a poRst - but he didn’t just threaten you out of the blue. I have removed you both from ignore since you want to continue with him - Whatever happens happens. Maybe both of you will go too far and be somewhere else after this. Have at it.

Advertisement
We’ve been anxiously awaiting it since week 4
Mofos waiting on that Gattis news to drop like:
fc736BKuihyj6.gif

11h1hxZvlj0W9q.gif

He threatened you after you started the tampon shît with him about his poRst - which was a poRst - but he didn’t just threaten you out of the blue. I have removed you both from ignore since you want to continue with him - Whatever happens happens. Maybe both of you will go too far and be somewhere else after this. Have at it.
girly man 2.gif

Advertisement
After she served her penitence, the CIS illumin@ti have banned Rok and me from seeing each other's posts after Rok threatened some ultra violence on me a week or so ago. I, of course, committed no TOS violations.

can someone please tell me what @rok is saying and please tell her that the tampon changing station at HRS is now called the Rok Ultra Large Tampon Changing Station.
I am a Knight Templar, and would refuse illuminatus status if offered.

Advertisement
Back