Now the fun part

Advertisement
Got this from another board SIAP

I've actually never posted "insider" info before but my cousin is best friends with Josh Gattis sister. This is real. All the coaches met with Cristobal privately and f Gattis was told if he wants to be here he is staying. Mario still believes in hm, he wants to get him (Gattis) his own hires as Cristobal knows he messed up with that; so I do think Ponce is gone at least and maybe the Rb coach .Gattis is back out recruiting as of today and look for announcements on Gattis O coaches soon
Is "rok" derived from crack rock?

Advertisement
No clue. Just a guess but it seems plausible that if its like any other job/company HR has something stuff they have to do. Also maybe lawyers working out the settlement. Don't know but its the first day of the work week so thats what might be happening. Just a guess
lol those lawyers work weekends man. they dont wait till monday if UM wants something done asap. also, it could've been worked out ahead of time with the buyout and just formally ending on the Sunday after the game. we fired randy on a Sunday and golden too. no one waited lol.

I’m not sure why there would be people hating on @Cribby — Over 90% of the time, he’s a really solid poster who isn’t an asshat about the intel he shares…

There have been many “insiders” over time that are look at me ***** that get mad or make weak excuses when they are wrong, yet parade around all the time when they are right… (that’s why people call them out shhhhh)

Got this from another board SIAP

I've actually never posted "insider" info before but my cousin is best friends with Josh Gattis sister. This is real. All the coaches met with Cristobal privately and f Gattis was told if he wants to be here he is staying. Mario still believes in hm, he wants to get him (Gattis) his own hires as Cristobal knows he messed up with that; so I do think Ponce is gone at least and maybe the Rb coach .Gattis is back out recruiting as of today and look for announcements on Gattis O coaches soon

Told you guys I got a baaaaaaad feeling about Gattis staying.Had it since the Gattis ****show started….Mario will move Heaven and earth to prove that he didn’t make a mistake with him.

Advertisement
Again, I was joking when I originally posited that "Gattis isn't going anywhere." That was in direct response to a post admonishing "the dorks who say Gattis isn't going anywhere." Do you guys get that?

Anyway, the guy who broke the news on twitter about LeBron going back to Cleveland in 2014 was some hair-dresser in Ohio. Nobody believed him until SI posted that article authored by James himself.

A flimsy rumor on TOS convinced 90% of Miami fans that we'd hired Jon Gruden.

I'm not telling anyone to believe the rumor about Gattis' sister on WEZ.com, but there's a Jennifer Gattis who lives in Durham, NC, so it might have some validity. Like everyone else, I hope that it does not and that Gattis gets taken to Detroit.
I have no reason to doubt u anymore than any one else who gives me positive insider news
News is news
Good or bad
Its weird that good news is always accepted no matter how crazy it sounds and not nearly as scrutinized as bad news hahahaha

However I pray u are trolling bc if Mario looked at that offense and thought it was acceptable and keeps gattis
Than we are fked
It’s just a multicultural version of
Golden/dno 2.0

Last edited:
lol those lawyers work weekends man. they dont wait till monday if UM wants something done asap. also, it could've been worked out ahead of time with the buyout and just formally ending on the Sunday after the game. we fired randy on a Sunday and golden too. no one waited lol.
Ok...maybe thats why I said "No clue...just a guess"

Advertisement
Advertisement
The impatient crowd posts are starting to make my eyes bleed. The season ended less than 48 hours ago. Folks way more in the know than I'll ever be have said that staff and exit interviews are being conducted and will run through tomorrow. The portal opens next Monday and early signing day is less than 3 weeks away.

Until something definitive comes out stating that Gattis is or isn't returning, I highly suggest not living or dying with each passing hour. Again, I trust the insiders here and if they're saying what they're saying, I'm inclined to believe it will play out that way. Apologies that it's not on everyone else's timeline.

Last edited:
The impatient crowd posts are starting to make my eyes bleed. The season ended less than 48 hours ago. Folks way more in the know than I'll ever be are have said that staff and exit interviews are being conducted and will run through tomorrow. The portal opens next Monday and early signing day is less than 3 weeks away.

Until something definitive comes out stating that Gattis is or isn't returning, I highly suggest not living or dying with each passing hour. Again, I trust the insiders here and if they're saying what they're saying, I'm inclined to believe it will play out that way. Apologies that it's not on everyone else's timeline.

This board is filled with children, lol.

Advertisement
Back