Now the fun part

Advertisement
One thing that I forgot to mention that was shared, is that it was confirmed that Mario will be utilizing Alonzo heavily in the staff assessment and replacement process.

I kind of assumed that, but wanted to state it in case anyone was questioning Alonzo’s involvement

It's been happening all year since Alonzo formally came on-board. Problem was, Alonzo wasn't around in December 2021 and January-February 2022. There's a lot of things he did early/informally, but "personnel" was specifically not allowed at the time.

Arroyo first year at UNLV he went 0-6 (Covid 2020) and by year 3 had improved 5-7.

Had a bad loss to Air Force (42-7) but played Notre Dame tough for a half and had close games against Cal, San Diego St, and Fresno St. They put 34 against Banda and Utah St and beat rival Nevada, which they don’t do very often.

Really surprised they fired him. Program looked like it was ascending.

That said I don’t think he would my choice for OC. If he just coming as Co-OC (non play caller) that would be fine
UNLV was GARBAGE. He deserved to get fired.

Wins
-FCS school
-Nevada - might be the worst team in all of FBS.
-New Mexico - worst offense in FBS.
-USU - (huge drop off from last year) only “good” win they have
-NT - decent win

Losses
-Hawaii - Probably is the worst team in FBS and they lost to them with a bowl on the line.
-ND, AF, SJSU - in blowouts
-Fresno - they didn’t show up and still won
-SDSU, Cal - close losses

Advertisement
And was promptly called out for getting it wrong.
Quote History GIF by Game of Thrones

Fascist.

All I've done is pass along what I read. No one knows for sure about its veracity except Mario and Gattis, but are we not here to speculate?

Speculation is one thing.

Selectively finding and posting anonymous baseless information from another website that feeds into your pre-determined viewpoint is something very different.

Advertisement
Advertisement
After she served her penitence, the CIS illumin@ti have banned Rok and me from seeing each other's posts after Rok threatened some ultra violence on me a week or so ago. I, of course, committed no TOS violations.

can someone please tell me what @rok is saying and please tell her that the tampon changing station at HRS is now called the Rok Ultra Large Tampon Changing Station.

That's how it works, one guy loses his sanity, two guys get punished.

Speculation is one thing.

Selectively finding and posting anonymous baseless information from another website that feeds into your pre-determined viewpoint is something very different.
My pre-determined viewpoint? I already stated that I expect his exit. My post earlier about Gattis not going anywhere was not to be taken seriously, but I understand that sarcasm is difficult to pick up in this format. Not flaming you, just setting the record straight.

Advertisement
Same exact confirmation standards used by Yahoo Sports to confirm the Nevin Shapiro story...
Well ***** you too, man. The next time you copy/paste something from another board that I don't agree with, I won't come at you with the fury of 1 million Karens and try to get you banned because I'm not like that.

UNLV was GARBAGE. He deserved to get fired.

Wins
-FCS school
-Nevada - might be the worst team in all of FBS. -New Mexico - worst offense in FBS.
-USU - (huge drop off from last year) only decent win they have
-NT - decent win

Losses
-Hawaii - Probably is the worst team in FBS and they lost to them with a bowl on the line.
-ND, AF, SJSU - in blowouts
-Fresno - they didn’t show up and still won
-SDSU, Cal - close losses

You must have not watched UNLV in the past couple of decades. UNLV has won more 5 games just once in the last 20 years

He took over a depleted team, wasnt able to recruit his first year because of Covid restrictions to 5-7 in year 3 with a team that could a bowl bid because they have high apr.

I’m not saying he deserved a lifetime contract he just deserved another year.

Advertisement
Back