Now the fun part

Animated GIF

Remember when Manny wasn’t fired as fast as everyone wanted, and we started getting insider info he was staying?

Or when the whole AD “clusterf^ck” situation was going on and the New Mexico St AD turned us down?

Yeah…no.
Manny would have been retained had the Cristobal deal fallen through, so the speculation from many was legitimate.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mack - you bring a lot of heat on yourself, lol

No Way Reaction GIF
I just have a lot lower standard for this program then a lot of people on here. Some people on here think we should be able to land Top tier coaches, go out and get the best Transfers available because were the university of Miami and I just don’t view us that way. I look at us like a middle of the pack ACC team that we have been the last 10 years and gear my expectations towards that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Personal attacks
After she served her penitence, the CIS illumin@ti have banned Rok and me from seeing each other's posts after Rok threatened some ultra violence on me a week or so ago. I, of course, committed no TOS violations.

can someone please tell me what @rok is saying and please tell her that the tampon changing station at HRS is now called the Rok Ultra Large Tampon Changing Station.

Advertisement
After she served her penitence, the CIS ********** have banned Rok and me from seeing each other's posts after Rok threatened some ultra violence on me a week or so ago. I, of course, committed no TOS violations.

can someone please tell me what @rok is saying and please tell her that the tampon changing station at HRS is now called the Rok Ultra Large Tampon Changing Station.
He said someone on the WEZ said his boyfriend’s sister’s cousin’s friend’s uncle in prison’s gym trainer is best friends with Gattis’ sister and he’s being retained.

Not really but basically.

Advertisement
Back