Now the fun part

Apparently most SC fans wanted that guy gone anyways. They hated him before the last 2 games they played.
They definitely did. Some heated debates down here when they would try and tell me they have the worst OC in the country

Fans gonna fan though so who knows

Advertisement
Satterfield OC from Scar worked under Rhule before.

Yes Nebraska got the red teams mixed up.

Just saying other ppl have been working back Chanel’s which Mario doesn’t seem to have or hasn’t been doing for the last 4 weeks when he should have
And you know this how?

Dumb as **** lol ok either stop following the program or just give up. Those are your two options essentially.
Nope nope nope. We've been sold a rebuild and that takes time. If you haven't yet learned to manage expectations as a Miami fan you need your head examined.

Well, if we don't anything till bowl week, we can safely assume its the "The OC is playing in a bowl game" game.

Advertisement
Andre The Giant No GIF

Advertisement
No clue. Just a guess but it seems plausible that if its like any other job/company HR has something stuff they have to do. Also maybe lawyers working out the settlement. Don't know but its the first day of the work week so thats what might be happening. Just a guess
From what I was told this morning year end staff meetings will be completed by tomorrow Tuesday at the latest.

I was reassured Gattis will be gone.

You can totally be critical of the staff. I am too - which is why people need to be fired and held accountable.

Doesn’t mean I’m regurgitating the same points to nauseam every single waking moment I’m on this board.
Are we saying the same thing over and over or critical of multiple different areas of the staff and team?

If its the same thing constantly then yea i get you but i see posters talking about alot of different issues.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back