Now the fun part

Advertisement
What has he shown that makes him retainable from a performance aspect?

By your theory then Gattis should stay since he was best assistant last year.
You’re right. No one was injured or anything and his last second freshman recruits on the OL should be all American right away

The season is over and thats once again a good thing , hopefully this is the last year we’re living in this state of insanity. To be continued …….

No disagreement with any of that.

Giving Mario a mulligan based on a belief this will be corrected this off-season with a noticeable step forward in 2023.

Things were obviously more toxic and cancerous inside the walls of this program than most wanted to admit; too many blinded by actually showing a pulse on offense last year—to the point many deluded themselves to thinking TVD was a first-rounder based on an eight-game sample sizing (proof how far Quarterback U has fallen.)

No post-season isn't even a blessing in disguise; it's a flat-out gift as there's zero that would've come out of this broken roster trying to muster up excitement for a meaningless game against some Louisiana Tech kind of scrub that would make their season beating "mighty Miami" and the 'U' on the side of that helmet.

Purge the dead weight players and coaches, go land right-fit guys for this roster and guys to coach them out. Close strong on recruiting and get back to work in December to get a jump on next September.

Any fan who is sick over this season, Mario feels it times a thousand—as a coach, as a player, as a Miamian and as a guy who left a great situation in Eugene for a chance at revamping his alma mater and righting a two-decade wrong in Coral Gables.

This rebuild ain't for the week and Kinchens' message to half-out teammates can go for any crybaby fans around here. Buckle in for the long haul or kick rocks as incessant *****ing week in and week out is as tiresome as losing—and go pull for Ole Miss if you want to suck off Lane that badly as the hypotheticals regarding what he'd have done are beyond nonsensical at this rate.

Advertisement
Yeah like I said, I don’t know enough about it to make a fair accusation. Could be a freak coincidence. Probably need more of a sample size. Injuries definitely killed us this year, but so did a major lack of depth and really bad playcalling.
Yeah when you get a colossal failure like we just experienced, everything is at fault

Advertisement
Now that we’ve gotten that pesky football season out of the way we can get down to what we do best around here……”The offseason“.

They say “ champions are built in the offseason” but at Miami it’s “ we’re champions of the offseason“ and this will be year four of our dynasty. It should be easily the best one yet. I’ll be expecting far more excitement and happiness than the last three months combined. Here’s a quick sample of things to come.

1. Dramatic changes to the O staff. Regardless if it’s coaches “ going elsewhere“ , “ mutual separation“ or just straight up fired., the room will look dramatically different. The defensive side is the tricky part, I’d expect a minimum of one change but wouldn’t be shocked if it’s blown up too. I’ve always viewed most of that staff as safe but I’m not as sure with that as of today. That one will be intriguing.

2. A very nice finish to the recruiting class , maybe even better than I originally expected. Adding flips and a couple surprises to an already loaded class. The crap show of a season hasn’t change my outlook on a really good finish.

3. Hitting the portal and hard. There’ll be starters at positions of need being added through the portal and more depth as well As I’ve been saying for months “this offseason will have more quality enter than we’ve ever seen in the few years of it’s existence“. There will be a focus on adding playmakers on offense. Wr’s , OL and even one rb is possible. Defense I could see all three levels adding key guys, the back seven getting a lot of the focus.

We won’t recognize this roster at the kickoff of the ‘23 season.

The season is over and thats once again a good thing , hopefully this is the last year we’re living in this state of insanity. To be continued …….
Talk yo **** den 🐐

Wow I always forget how quickly things move this time of year.
Unless it's Mario trying to hire a coordinator
Office Sloth GIF by Disney Zootopia

Advertisement
Advertisement
Id expect him to have more. If he was a ace oc or dc this will be a problem in the portal also if he doesnt hire homeruns or have some stability at those positions, this is why it is very difficult to win this way
Riley had THREE total recruits follow him from OU to USC. By your logic he's an ace OC so the entire OU offense should've followed him shouldn't they?

Advertisement
Back