Now the fun part

Advertisement
Nah

The one time we played an actual SEC team we pushed them around

Team gave up. It’s full of heartless ****** players with clearly questionable work ethic and character and pride

That’s not something an S&C coach is gonna fix certainly not in one offseason.
Agreed. But the question on injuries is legit. Oregon dealt with a ton of injuries last year and now us this year. Don’t know enough about S&C but it’s worth asking. Is it that or lack of depth? Guys playing too much and being fatigued?

Look at the OL he inherited, and tell me who should be on scholarship at a power 5 school

And he's about to land two 5 star lineman. Not even close to Gattis
So we’ve recruited and signed all the wrong 4 stars during Golden, Richt, and. mannys tenure?

Just watch some other college football games. Teams are constantly getting it done. South Carolina won back to back games against top 10 teams and their roster is badddd

GT has no coach and they beat UNC.

We have coaches that don’t know how to bring the most of the players. It’s been painfully obvious. Regardless of injuries the OL still can identify ****! Any basic stunt gets home.

Advertisement
I’m praying that Jim Leonard is so ****ed off that he got overlooked for the HC that he resigns and Mario snags him Fickel new HC is a defensive guy
You're not changing everyone physically in less than a year... That's impossible... Plus the player himself has to be committed 100% to putting in the work which we learned many aren't...
if player is not putting in work...... goodbye, thats the culture issue we are facing......however thought we would look more stronger and explosive

@Cribby you thinking anything is going to happen quickly or you figure it'll be a long drawn out process with the firings and hirings?

So we’ve recruited and signed all the wrong 4 stars during Golden, Richt, and. mannys tenure?

Just watch some other college football games. Teams are constantly getting it done. South Carolina won back to back games against top 10 teams and their roster is badddd

GT has no coach and they beat UNC.

We have coaches that don’t know how to bring the most of the players. It’s been painfully obvious. Regardless of injuries the OL still can identify ****! Any basic stunt gets home.
OL position is AWFUL from top to bottom.

A W F U L.

Es verdad señor.

There is a limit to what you can do with guys that never should have been recruited. At the major D1 level you need to RECRUIT guys with the right frame and athleticism, then work with them in S&C.
granted that is true, also heard some players were skipping work outs as well...... was hoping for more ? impatient , most likely
so tired of getting pushed around

Advertisement
@Cribby you thinking anything is going to happen quickly or you figure it'll be a long drawn out process with the firings and hirings?
HOT SAUCES:

"Miami is expected to have an OC in place by 1 Jul 23. Position coaches here and there and disconnected from actual OC. Defensive side may/may not follow suit. Decision on that expect 1 Aug 23."

#AllTheTopCoachesWantToComeToCoralGables

Agreed. But the question on injuries is legit. Oregon dealt with a ton of injuries last year and now us this year. Don’t know enough about S&C but it’s worth asking. Is it that or lack of depth? Guys playing too much and being fatigued?
Yes this part is something that’s been on the radar for a bit

It’s a possibility but brutal to quantify because it’s football, and **** happens

I mean look at the NFL. Take teams like SF…if injuries were always S&C related their staff would be in prison

Issue with everyone (not saying you) making these accusations against Feld is we are literally getting like zero info about these guys and their injuries

So it’s somewhat educated guess territory

It’s worth noting though for sure. I don’t know of any S&C coaches that actively try to get people hurt with their methods, but some are not good at monitoring clients recovery and how their bodies respond to long term physical activity

It’s a super complex issue that I see people trying to make way too simple

Kinda why the S&C debates go off the rails

HOT SAUCES:

"Miami is expected to have an OC in place by 1 Jul 23. Position coaches here and there and disconnected from actual OC. Defensive side may/may not follow suit. Decision on that expect 1 Aug 23."

#AllTheTopCoachesWantToComeToCoralGables

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Yes this part is something that’s been on the radar for a bit

It’s a possibility but brutal to quantify because it’s football, and **** happens

I mean look at the NFL. Take teams like SF…if injuries were always S&C related their staff would be in prison

Issue with everyone (not saying you) making these accusations against Feld is we are literally getting like zero info about these guys and their injuries

So it’s somewhat educated guess territory

It’s worth noting though for sure. I don’t know of any S&C coaches that actively try to get people hurt with their methods, but some are not good at monitoring clients recovery and how their bodies respond to long term physical activity

It’s a super complex issue that I see people trying to make way too simple

Kinda why the S&C debates go off the rails
Yeah like I said, I don’t know enough about it to make a fair accusation. Could be a freak coincidence. Probably need more of a sample size. Injuries definitely killed us this year, but so did a major lack of depth and really bad playcalling.

What do you consider “ many”?

Id expect him to have more. If he was a ace oc or dc this will be a problem in the portal also if he doesnt hire homeruns or have some stability at those positions, this is why it is very difficult to win this way

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back