Now the fun part

Last year Oregon"s season fell just short, the result of critical injuries. This year injuries for our Canes started enmasse before the season started until the last game. I think Feld's fingerprint is all over this. I remember reading critiques of his methodology which weren't too flattering. Flexibility and exposion is just as important as raw strength. Time for Mr. Stache to move on.
Wasn’t he at bama and uga? So I assume he learned some of the stuff that they use and if that’s the case it seems to work for them

Advertisement
Theres a reason why many of his players didnt follow him from ore to miami and went other places or stayed at ore
I picked up on that early as well. I expected, in this day and age, that several good players would have followed him if he was such a good coach.

There is a difference in recruiting and actually building relationships and trust. I don't believe the players that play under Big Manny trust him after playing for him. That's a huge issue moving forward.

I picked up on that early as well. I expected, in this day and age, that several good players would have followed him if he was such a good coach.

There is a difference in recruiting and actually building relationships and trust. I don't believe the players that play under Big Manny trust him after playing for him. That's a huge issue moving forward.
Thibodeaux and holland speak highly of him. Holland was just saying a few days ago miami fans should be patient

Advertisement
Transferring across country is not for everyone man. How many players came with Richt and that’s a short flight?

Its alot different now there is a portal now very easy to do, but forget that part just him not being and ace oc or dc is always and issue for the portal he needs to have his oc and dc solid or he is ****ed all around and especially in the portal

We can have wholesale sweeping changes to the roster and to the staff and some of which is necessary. Next years results will be no different though.

Gattis, Ponce, and Mirabol need to go 100% but at some point we need to have continuity. Players can’t keep learning a new scheme every off season.

Feld needs to go as fast as Gattis. Finically people are starting to realize the injuries we’ve had are more to do with the SC department

You want one of the best OL coaches in the country fired? :pgdead:

sad but
The only time this program is fun to follow is the **** off-season
Thank you @Cribby.
I have a question about our portal approach

Have we been already recruiting the portal and in conversation with targets?

or targeting players once they hit the portal?

one more if you would

is Feld saved or he could pack his **** too?
Must say Feld was a disappointment , SEC background and we still got pushed around by everybody.

Advertisement
They Pull Me Back In Al Pacino GIF by The Godfather
@Baba Yaga , I look for your f_cking post's in order to brighten my day! You are a gat**** master at this ****e 🤣 🤣 🤣

Its just hard to win when your not and ace oc or dc because you have to hit homeruns and usually spend a ton on both

Advertisement
Agreed he needs to lean on zo or anyone else with massive amounts of experience and see if together they can come up with a good hire.

**** call Jimmy Johnson and ask some advice.
why not hire B.Davis as his consigliere ??? CMC needs to make a great OC hire and turn over the keys...... same on the D end as well...... staff does not seem to have any chemistry period

Advertisement
sad but

Must say Feld was a disappointment , SEC background and we still got pushed around by everybody.
You're not changing everyone physically in less than a year... That's impossible... Plus the player himself has to be committed 100% to putting in the work which we learned many aren't...

sad but

Nah

The one time we played an actual SEC team we pushed them around

Team gave up. It’s full of heartless ****** players with clearly questionable work ethic and character and pride

That’s not something an S&C coach is gonna fix certainly not in one offseason.

Advertisement
Back