Now the fun part

Advertisement
Feld’s gotta go too. He is a flamboyant charlatan and his methodology didn’t translate on the field
Last year Oregon"s season fell just short, the result of critical injuries. This year injuries for our Canes started enmasse before the season started until the last game. I think Feld's fingerprint is all over this. I remember reading critiques of his methodology which weren't too flattering. Flexibility and exposion is just as important as raw strength. Time for Mr. Stache to move on.

Advertisement
We can have wholesale sweeping changes to the roster and to the staff and some of which is necessary. Next years results will be no different though.

Gattis, Ponce, and Mirabol need to go 100% but at some point we need to have continuity. Players can’t keep learning a new scheme every off season.

Feld needs to go as fast as Gattis. Finically people are starting to realize the injuries we’ve had are more to do with the SC department

lol Mario most likely won't make any changes until after early signing day, then he will take until after signing day to hire anyone new. Remember how long it took to hire his staff before?

Advertisement
Didn't see this one coming.
I'm I wrong in thinking he had better jobs offered to him last year?
Last year was tough because he was in the playoff. I don’t think he was open to offers. This year, he was. Great hire for Wisconsin. Luke is a great dude and coach. He will do really well there.

lol Mario most likely won't make any changes until after early signing day, then he will take until after signing day to hire anyone new. Remember how long it took to hire his staff before?
Exactly 💯 💯 these guys are not fooling me with the hype. MARIO doesn't have any sense of urgency just like his terrible clock management.

Advertisement
Now that we’ve gotten that pesky football season out of the way we can get down to what we do best around here……”The offseason“.

They say “ champions are built in the offseason” but at Miami it’s “ we’re champions of the offseason“ and this will be year four of our dynasty. It should be easily the best one yet. I’ll be expecting far more excitement and happiness than the last three months combined. Here’s a quick sample of things to come.

1. Dramatic changes to the O staff. Regardless if it’s coaches “ going elsewhere“ , “ mutual separation“ or just straight up fired., the room will look dramatically different. The defensive side is the tricky part, I’d expect a minimum of one change but wouldn’t be shocked if it’s blown up too. I’ve always viewed most of that staff as safe but I’m not as sure with that as of today. That one will be intriguing.

2. A very nice finish to the recruiting class , maybe even better than I originally expected. Adding flips and a couple surprises to an already loaded class. The crap show of a season hasn’t change my outlook on a really good finish.

3. Hitting the portal and hard. There’ll be starters at positions of need being added through the portal and more depth as well As I’ve been saying for months “this offseason will have more quality enter than we’ve ever seen in the few years of it’s existence“. There will be a focus on adding playmakers on offense. Wr’s , OL and even one rb is possible. Defense I could see all three levels adding key guys, the back seven getting a lot of the focus.

We won’t recognize this roster at the kickoff of the ‘23 season.

The season is over and thats once again a good thing , hopefully this is the last year we’re living in this state of insanity. To be continued …….

I don't think it will be too hard to gracefully rid of some of these assistants on staff, especially on defense where Addae, Strong, and Steele have worked for some big-time coaches, being members of big coaching trees. On offense, for all the problems on offense, Gattis will find work. Let us not forget Dan Enos at UM, who later moved on to Cincy and Maryland. I think the coaching industry now perceives as UM as a place where good coaches can look bad for many reasons unrelated to the actual coaches.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back