Now that some of the Portal news is out of the bag

In terms of targets and routes run?

I don’t think he’d be as good. Smith’s issue is consistency.
To me smith would shine with a bigger role specifically a x type of role but again I only see game days but breshard seems to create plenty of opportunities with his routes and speed but we hopefully will find out this year about b money hopefully strepo goes pro and we can start the youth movement no issue with strep I’d just like to see more speed on the field and homer run threats

Advertisement
Cam Ward lifetime stats
Completion Percentage: 64.6%
Touchdowns: 114 (total)
Interceptions: 28

Michael Pratt lifetime stats
Completion Percentage: 60.7%
Touchdowns: 89 (total)
Interceptions: 25

Advertisement
People I respect have given me different opinions about this kid. No other QB gets this kind of reaction. It’s kind of alarming how split down the middle people are about him. They either really like him or borderline hate him.
Tua to taulia
Blaming Spider-Man GIF

Advertisement
Ooooo this is tough… Howard is decent.. id prefer Tuas lil bro.

I think playing with better surrounding talent and Oline might take the “gotta make a play” forcing the ball with Howard. I’ll try and watch a poor statical game from him and see if he gives me TVD vibes…

Advertisement
I’d give Taulia a shot but I’d like to see us go after bigger fish first. He’d be a fairly big upgrade over TVD at least. Fair to point out he’s been with Gatass and mediocre skill players. I don’t like his INTs but maybe he presses knowing he has to force things to happen.

In our system he wouldn't have to press; just sell the play-action and take what's there, or use his legs to extend drives.

Advertisement
Michael Pratt was the primary reason Tulane lost the AAC title game...

It was another bad game from him & over the last 2 seasons he's had 10 really head scratching performances. When you do a deep dive, he's not really the catalyst behind Tulane's success. He's the QB so he gets a lot of credit because they've won a lot of games, but he's not the kind of G5 QB that typically carries his team & you can project to skyrocket once he gets to a better situation with more support around him, like a Dillon Gabriel. I would even go as far as to say, he was more so carried by his team than anything.

But, it all goes back to what exactly they're looking for what exactly the direction they're trying to go in. If they're looking for a QB that elevates the play of everyone around them & be the main catalyst of the Offense, then nah, Pratt ain't the guy, sorry. But if they just want someone who's a game manager, that can make a couple throws down field when necessary & pick up a few yard with his feet when necessary, then yeah he'd be the ideal pick for that set up.

Michael Pratt was the primary reason Tulane lost the AAC title game...

It was another bad game from him & over the last 2 seasons he's had 10 really head scratching performances. When you do a deep dive, he's not really the catalyst behind Tulane's success. He's the QB so he gets a lot of credit because they've won a lot of games, but he's not the kind of G5 QB that typically carries his team & you can project to skyrocket once he gets to a better situation with more support around him, like a Dillon Gabriel. I would even go as far as to say, he was more so carried by his team than anything.

But, it all goes back to what exactly they're looking for what exactly the direction they're trying to go in. If they're looking for a QB that elevates the play of everyone around them & be the main catalyst of the Offense, then nah, Pratt ain't the guy, sorry. But if they just want someone who's a game manager, that can make a couple throws down field when necessary & pick up a few yard with his feet when necessary, then yeah he'd be the ideal pick for that set up.
If he’s asking for some Caleb Williams money he can take off the the league…

Caught a couple Tulane games and was unimpressed by him.. I know last year they had an excellent running game that they really leaned

Advertisement
Back