Now that some of the Portal news is out of the bag

Advertisement
Rodgers is out. They would take Howard over him. Pratt wants too much money. I have not heard about Taulia. Maybe @Cribby has.

Cam is our #1 option. We might move for a long term option too like Arch and/or the Brock kid from UGA. Dawson is high on Brock.
Cam isn’t going to ask for Pratt money if not more? Lol got to spend to get high end QBs

I think the rationale isn't the total dollar but what each guy is worth. So Pratt wants more than he is worth to Miami, but not more than ward in dollar terms. So in that sense Pratt wants to much relative to his value

Advertisement
Think we gotta get a QB1 on campus this weekend and give it our best shot: Ward or Howard as far as guys who don't seem to have a visit lined out somewhere yet.

McCord one of those in that next tier.

Advertisement
Toledo QB is intriguing, too.
Wont judge him off one game but I wasnt impressed by what I saw from the SMU game. I think this site is starting to over-rate this kid a little. Not saying he isnt good but I dont think hes any kind of a savior either. Gun to head..if he came down to Pratt or Taulia (if he has eligibility; still havent figured that out yet with all the back and forth)...I think I take my chances with Taulia.

EDIT: Sorry, saw Toledo and thought it read Tulane. My fault.

Advertisement
Think we gotta get a QB1 on campus this weekend and give it our best shot: Ward or Howard as far as guys who don't seem to have a visit lined out somewhere yet.

McCord one of those in that next tier.
McCord is up there with those two in my eyes and probably a more realistic option

Advertisement

EDIT: Sorry, saw Toledo and thought it read Tulane. My fault.
1701809668747.gif

Advertisement
Back