Now that Richt is gone...

Advertisement
LOT'S of folks on this board have amnesia. No COACH DAVIS back then, no MIAMI HURRICANES
We are now 2019..............................Why the **** look in the rear view mirror, when there is so much good **** through the windshield ahead for our Canes with Manny?..........
Butch was a great Coach, but he can watch our games on TV, or the ACC channel, just like any fan..
He probably still cheers for our Canes......all cool.....

Advertisement
We are now 2019..............................Why the **** look in the rear view mirror, when there is so much good **** through the windshield ahead for our Canes with Manny?..........
Butch was a great Coach, but he can watch our games on TV, or the ACC channel, just like any fan..
He probably still cheers for our Canes......all cool.....
He does...he holds absolutely NO Animosity towards UM....Fans or players....None...

He probably still cheers for our 9Canes......all cool.....
I just can't stand STUPID **** PEOPLE like this. What a joke. I'm tired of light weights. U would sell your soul. Moron

I wish we had hired Butch instead of Shannon, Golden, and Richt. Manny seems different though. He's definitely created a whole new vibe. Ordinarily I'd be watching every step a new coach made with pessimist concern instead of cautious optimism.

I'll never have a bad word to say about Butch. He can be HC at the U when he's 98 and still kick ***.

Advertisement
I wish we had hired Butch instead of Shannon, Golden, and Richt. Manny seems different though. He's definitely created a whole new vibe. Ordinarily I'd be watching every step a new coach made with pessimist concern instead of cautious optimism.

I'll never have a bad word to say about Butch. He can be HC at the U when he's 98 and still kick ***.

He needs to win CUSA

If it was not for COACH DAVIS we wouldnt be taking. Open your eyes. We were dead and finished

Same could be same for Howard but what’s your point?

If given the choice between Howard and Richt in 2016, I’m taking Richt. Doesn’t mean Richt is the better coach. Means the coach from the 1900’s isn’t as good as he once was

I just can't stand STUPID **** PEOPLE like this. What a joke. I'm tired of light weights. U would sell your soul. Moron

Did he say something untrue? Because Butch hasn’t even won his conference USA division and Richt won the coastal.

In 2019, both coaches are exactly where they belong. Butch is at FIU and Richt is retired. Move on

Same could be same for Howard but what’s your point?

If given the choice between Howard and Richt in 2016, I’m taking Richt. Doesn’t mean Richt is the better coach. Means the coach from the 1900’s isn’t as good as he once was
My point is that I didn't start the point. I'm defending what kept us going. Different circumstances under the death penalty. DAVIS SAVED THIS PROGRAM. my point is that there is always a smart PRICK that is always bitting at your ankles. Just the regular *****

Advertisement
My point is that I didn't start the point. I'm defending what kept us going. Different circumstances under the death penalty. DAVIS SAVED THIS PROGRAM. my point is that there is always a smart PRICK that is always bitting at your ankles. Just the regular *****
enough is enough

Oh your point is that you can’t read or type intelligibly. Because this thread is about who was the better pick in 2016 not 1995

Advertisement
If Manny doesn't work out, go ahead and hire Butch so the BBB Brigade can finally STFU!!!

Idiots like you will trip all over yourselves on “ woulda, coulda’s”, in sucking up to Butch . He is old , ancient history, and it’s time to move your **** on and realize the U is realistic and moved on to a new phase of College ball. Keep trippin’, and enjoy your stupidity.
Ignorance is bliss for you ......so stay right there.

Advertisement
Back