Now that Richt is gone...

Advertisement
What’s the fight over, because he doesn’t agree with you on Butch?

I simply refuted his statement that Butch had multiple SEC offers with facts. (You know how at least ONE media outlet would know when a coach is interviewed and offered)

So this dude started talking about meeting in Orlando. 😂😂😂😂 he’s quite emotional when he story doesn’t line up

What exactly was UNC on the verge of?

Four years in, he never had a winning season in the ACC.

Even Al Golden went 5-3 one year. Butch was never better than 4-4.

Unc was a complete disaster. 3-9 and 4-8 before he arrived. 4-8 his first season then built them to three straight 8-5 seasons.

His last team was stacked with talent and about to gut the coastal after a COMPLETE REBUILD. They were acc bottom feeders. Not a middle of the pack team hindered by inept coaching.

There is ZERO comparison between the squad Folden took over and the TERRIBLE team Butch took over at UNC.

The fact you would argue that just proves you are a goofy math nerd that knows both about football.

Advertisement
Unc was a complete disaster. 3-9 and 4-8 before he arrived. 4-8 his first season then built them to three straight 8-5 seasons.

His last team was stacked with talent and about to gut the coastal after a COMPLETE REBUILD. They were acc bottom feeders. Not a middle of the pack team hindered by inept coaching.

There is ZERO comparison between the squad Folden took over and the TERRIBLE team Butch took over at UNC.

The fact you would argue that just proves you are a goofy math nerd that knows both about football.
Shhhh....He's a Butch Hater....He was there as well during Negotiations between Butch and UM....

The thing this clown in Orlando refuses to understand is just cause he got told something doesn’t mean it doesnt completely fly in the face of reality.

Starting with laughably ridiculous "He'd have stayed here 10 years" to SEC schools wanting to hire him but him saying no cause of his buyout or wanting to stay in SW Florida, some of the preposterous bull**** he spews completely kills his credibility.

People are flawed. People revise history in their favor. If you know you have blind loyalty to someone, be smart enough to realize that and stop trying to ram idiotic nonsense down people’s throats as gospel.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Another pearler.

It's the opposite, the administration has shunned our past and it's gotten us where we are now.

Diaz seems to be the first coach since Butch to embrace what the U is all about.

I’m not getting into the Butch vs the world fiasco here...but...

I think that’s a misconception about Butch embracing the U swag and all that.

Butch collected and put together the best college football of all time. But he was a disciplinarian.

I’ll never forget when I re-watched the sugar bowl, he was hot about the players over celebrating and things like that. He was not into that what we outwardly call swagger.

The swagger from Butch came from winning, in other words winning was the swagger.

Butch did not do one percent of what Manny does with respect to generating swagger buzz like Manny does..

Manny is really good at the public perception, social media, and swagger embracing game. Butch didn’t play that, even without social media, he was not about that outward appearance of swagger. Butch was a pretty hard disciplinarian, he was constantly on alert on the sidelines for us getting taunting or personal foul type penalties. He would go crazy over the possibility of that happening.

Advertisement
I think whether you're a Butch hater, apologist, or anyone in between; most would probably agree with this statement.

We'll always wonder what Miami would look like if Butch didn't get F'd over by our administration, which has shown their *** many times over. And didn't force him to look at the NFL.
But butch never won a natty here..so we literally don’t how he would’ve responded to the heighten expectations..maybe Coker was the right at the right time to handle all that talent that butch accumulated. Like someone stated earlier butch was a wholehearted disciplinarian. Coker was more of a players coach.even in the 2000 win vs FSU the team almost melted down at home..we will never know because butch bolted for Cleveland..we all appreciate what butch handed off to Coker tho...we do know this, butches canes where 20 years ago..since then he flamed out in Cleveland, left UNC In shame, and is now at FIU..

Advertisement
He disrespected my GF....Please stay out of my posts....98 days for him to talk that sh*t in person....
Lol you threaten 2 ppl in the last day..in the same thread..and stay out of your post?? It’s a open board..you talking that dumb ****..ppl are free to respond to that dumb **** u talking

Lol you threaten 2 ppl in the last day..in the same thread..and stay out of your post?? It’s a open board..you talking that dumb ****..ppl are free to respond to that dumb **** u talking
98 days for him to run his mouth in person....
Threat??...Not at all....Tell someone their GF can give him a BJ??....98 days my man....Lets see him say that face to face...

He disrespected my GF....Please stay out of my posts....98 days for him to talk that sh*t in person....
So how it’s about to go down. You fighting two ppl..ima be in the O. I wanna see this ****...is it gonna be a undercard with a main even fight later..wwe tag team tag in..or is this gonna be tekken 5 type ****

Advertisement
Back