Notsince1985

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I don't follow you around. You just are on every thread. I do think your soft. I deleted cause this thread is soft so I moved on.

My bad, you're just an internet gangster. Nice anti-Semitic comment you dropped on RVA Cane on the recruiting board by the way.

Get a fkn hobby. Following me around and stalking my posts.

I've never said anything anti semetic. Go back to closing threads bro, u da man.

Telling Jews to eat pork and bagels. Cool, bro. I'm done with you.

I wanted the lox stalker. I know you are a moderator but get off my nuts. I didn't know he's ******, more power to him. He's a good poster now go close a thread, u da man bro.

Come on dude. I'm good moving on from this issue but you started with telling me to shut up and eat pork when I was posting to someone else then you went on to bagels (both in the Manny Diaz thread) and then in another thread you went on to lox...none of which were related to anything I or others were posting on - but you didn't know I'm ******??? You just so happened to pick those things???

I get that people sometimes don't know how to interact with others from different backgrounds which is why I asked you if you realized how it sounded and how it was coming off. If you were just trying to be funny and it went awry, I get that... just say so. I let shît go all the time but you didn't pick those 3 foods to come at me with by chance.

Many threads deserve to be locked long before they are.

Race
Religion
Politics

Lock 'em.

For what it was worth, I was in that thread. Got a little heated myself but don't think [MENTION=5094]Notsince1985[/MENTION] closed the thread for what OP is insinuating. Political debates shouldn't be on a Canes board, and I should not have contributed to it. Making a thread about this is unnecessary. We all come here for Canes info, and Notsince1985 brings good points of view. Now, as it pertains to politics, i'll meet him in the Wez ;).

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back