Notsince1985

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nopain

maturity is overrated
Did you seriously respond to a thread about racism (Alabama and Racism) saying that southerners are ignorant and then lock it?

That is cowardice at its finest.

Advertisement
popcorn_yes.gif

Did you seriously respond to a thread about racism (Alabama and Racism) saying that southerners are ignorant and then lock it?

You idiot. I've lived in the South for the last 20 years. I didn't call Southerners ignorant. Go re-read the post. Man, you're looking ignorant here. I'm not a Northerner. I've lived in the South as long as I've lived out of it, and the out of it was in Miami, which while not the South, isn't the North either.

I didn't lock the thread for that, I locked the thread because of all the other dumbass comments. You misread or misinterpreted what I was saying, which was not a knock on the South at all, but nice try. I was saying everyone in the thread that was fighting was making ignorant for missing each others points and making generalizations based on political beliefs and basically turning the thread into a political debate which belongs on the WEZ, not here. The thread was getting locked either way, with or without my comment, which, again was not a knock on anyone's political beliefs or regional affiliation. I said it was not a debate between liberals and conservatives, which it should not be, there are racists who are both liberal and conservative and racists who are both Northern and Southern. My point was the ignorance being displayed in this thread.

Not my fault if you didn't get it, and are so soft shouldered that you have to start a "call out thread" like a little 12 year old girl who was made fun of in the cafeteria.

Last edited:
Since this is a call out thread

da truth posted "85 is a yankee" in this thread and then deleted it when he realized I wasn't. Good job, buddy!

Advertisement

da truth posted "85 is a yankee" in this thread and then deleted it when he realized I wasn't. Good job, buddy!

I saw it.

da truth also called you soft shouldered but ironically ran away like a scalded dog once he noticed that you were mad...lmao.

havent read the thread, but if you made a post taking shots at people and then locked the thread right after, then that's cowardice.

I saw it.

da truth also called you soft shouldered but ironically ran away like a scalded dog once he noticed that you were mad...lmao.

He followed me around last week or the week before too. I thought I shook him. Guess not.

havent read the thread, but if you made a post taking shots at people and then locked the thread right after, then that's cowardice.

Apparently you can't read either. Good job. Didn't take shots at anyone, but keep on keepin on.

Advertisement

You idiot. I've lived in the South for the last 20 years. I didn't call Southerners ignorant. Go re-read the post. Man, you're looking ignorant here. I'm not a Northerner. I've lived in the South as long as I've lived out of it, and the out of it was in Miami, which while not the South, isn't the North either.

I didn't lock the thread for that, I locked the thread because of all the other dumbass comments. You misread or misinterpreted what I was saying, which was not a knock on the South at all, but nice try. I was saying everyone in the thread that was fighting was making ignorant for missing each others points and making generalizations based on political beliefs and basically turning the thread into a political debate which belongs on the WEZ, not here. The thread was getting locked either way, with or without my comment, which, again was not a knock on anyone's political beliefs or regional affiliation. I said it was not a debate between liberals and conservatives, which it should not be, there are racists who are both liberal and conservative and racists who are both Northern and Southern. My point was the ignorance being displayed in this thread.

Not my fault if you didn't get it, and are so soft shouldered that you have to start a "call out thread" like a little 12 year old girl who was made fun of in the cafeteria.

Wow. Shouldn't you ban yourself for personal attacks?

I realize you're a moderator and can do whatever you want, but your behavior is sorely lacking. First you post BS about the Southern Poverty Law Center stating that there are more per-capita hate crimes in the south than the north, and when I point out that the FBI statistics show the opposite, you reply with a weak "oh, it must not have been per capita". You were perfectly happy if you were making the "dumbass" comments and missing other peoples points, but when you were called on it you became petulant and locked the thread.

If you are going to be an internet tough-guy, at least stand and take it.

And living in the south for twenty years doesn't make you a southerner.

Wow. Shouldn't you ban yourself for personal attacks?

I realize you're a moderator and can do whatever you want, but your behavior is sorely lacking. First you post BS about the Southern Poverty Law Center stating that there are more per-capita hate crimes in the south than the north, and when I point out that the FBI statistics show the opposite, you reply with a weak "oh, it must not have been per capita". You were perfectly happy if you were making the "dumbass" comments and missing other peoples points, but when you were called on it you became petulant and locked the thread.

If you are going to be an internet tough-guy, at least stand and take it.

If everyone was banned for personal attacks there would be no site. Next, I didn't post any BS, I posted actual stats. When you pointed out they weren't per capita, I acknowledged I made a mistake, something you can't seem to do. Third, I didn't make any dumbass comments, but plenty of people did in turning that thread political, and taking somewhere it didn't need to be on this board, for which it was locked. Next, pot and kettle, mr. internet tough guy. Lastly, I never said I was a Southerner. I said I've lived in the South for 20 years, but you've already proven you can't read or comprehend, since you missed the entire point of my post in the other thread. I'm not a Northerner, I have more affinity for the South than the North. I don't think the South is just full of racists like many do, but if you want to keep making generalizations about something you know nothing about (which is what many where doing in that thread...ON BOTH SIDES), be my guest, I seriously don't give a ****.

And, by the way, call out threads are ******* dumb as ****. And, do you know what's even more dumb? When you call someone an internet tough guy in a call out thread. You're a being a tad hypocritical.

Advertisement
Get a room. Or meet in the Blue Lot.

I'd gladly do the latter. I'll even bring my own blue lot to a place of his choosing.

I'd also love to lock this thread because it serves no purpose, but that would lead to him creating another call out thread, calling me out for locking this call out thread.

I saw it.

He followed me around last week or the week before too. I thought I shook him. Guess not.

I don't follow you around. You just are on every thread. I do think your soft. I deleted cause this thread is soft so I moved on.

I saw it.

I don't follow you around. You just are on every thread. I do think your soft. I deleted cause this thread is soft so I moved on.

My bad, you're just an internet gangster. Nice anti-Semitic comment you dropped on RVA Cane on the recruiting board by the way.

Advertisement

I saw it.

My bad, you're just an internet gangster. Nice anti-Semitic comment you dropped on RVA Cane on the recruiting board by the way.

Get a fkn hobby. Following me around and stalking my posts.

I've never said anything anti semetic. Go back to closing threads bro, u da man.

I saw it.

I've never said anything anti semetic. Go back to closing threads bro, u da man.

Telling Jews to eat pork and bagels. Cool, bro. I'm done with you.

I wanted the lox stalker. I know you are a moderator but get off my nuts. I didn't know he's ******, more power to him. He's a good poster now go close a thread, u da man bro.

I wanted the lox stalker. I know you are a moderator but get off my nuts. I didn't know he's ******, more power to him. He's a good poster now go close a thread, u da man bro.

You came in here, and you're telling me to get off your nuts. The irony. You didn't know he was ******, but you told him to go eat pork? Hmm. Ok, you know what, I'll let you have the benefit of the doubt. You're not an anti-Semite, you're just, well, I'm not sure what you are. I'll even let you have the last word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back