Notre Dame @ Pitt -- 3:30 Saturday

Advertisement
Advertisement
Last week ND sucked as they struggled mightily with Louisville who we drummed.

ND didn’t played well last week it was time for them to play better, also first road game so easier to get your team to focus with first road trip.

We were coming off a tough loss in prime time playing the game of the week.

if King doesn’t set up 10 points of Pitt with bad INT’s, then it would have been 31-9.

All that said, Miami needs to be focused and play well tonight.

i think we are as talented as ND (or possibly more) but they are probably the better team at the moment. Let’s see if they can hang with Clemson at home to make a more valid comparison.

Advertisement
This shows we don’t have a single quality win. Only winning team we beat is UAB.
I do not see a team left on schedule that would be a true quality win. Big question is can we win one season every game we should win. Remains to be seen
.that would be a huge plus over recent seasons

Advertisement
That typically goes hand and hand with not good. I honesty think this is the game that will show you the most of who we are.
I’d argue that every team in the top 35 — outside of Clemson, Bama, and OSU — are inconsistent, though.

But but but but Pitt's vaunted Defense Wahhhhhh. Team f^cking sucks, and we nearly gave them the game last weekend. Boys better show up tonight and dominate.

Advertisement
lmao @ pitt being a great defense, who are the posters that keep saying this ****?

idc if they don't have an offense, we didn't have one either in 2017 and 2018 and diaz single handedly kept this team in games

lmao that's all, they're getting destroyed DESTROYED

Advertisement
Back