Notre Dame @ Pitt -- 3:30 Saturday

Advertisement
Advertisement
It appears Pitt.may have mailed it in for the season. Hard to play good when seemingly just going through the motions.

Advertisement
Which one of you smart *** bytches who couldn't handle me pointing out how lucky we were to face Yellen instead of Pickett is going to suck my dyck first? Will you keep posting the same dumb smart *** snark in every thread about Pickett being a God now? This is what I expected us to do with Yellen and Pitt. ND is doing it to them in their own house. ND is buttfcking Yellen and Pitt like I expected us to.

Advertisement
Which one of you smart *** bytches who couldn't handle me pointing out how lucky we were to face Yellen instead of Pickett is going to suck my dyck first? Will you keep posting the same dumb smart *** snark in every thread about Pickett being a God now? This is what I expected us to do with Yellen and Pitt. ND is doing it to them in their own house. ND is buttfcking Yellen and Pitt like I expected us to.

Well we didn’t and ND just put in the waterboy at QB we aren’t a good team

ND's receivers are worse than ours. THey've been horrific all year. We made Pitt look way better than they are, and that was why I was bummed out with our performance last week despite all the dopes telling me I was crazy and a win's a win.

They are going up and getting the ball. Our WR’s suck

Advertisement
They're open and Book has all day to throw against this vaunted Pitt D. Their receivers suck, and they've sucked all year. Guess what the knock on them has been? No separation.

They don’t have separation but win almost every ball heaved in the air. Guess how many 50/50 balls our guys win? Less than zero. We don’t get open , don’t win 50/50 balls and drop passes. If we have better WR’s it’s not by much

Where have I said our offense more than meh against Pitt. Our offense some decent WR s and a few good OL away from being good.

Not you the board in general. And an OL and WR’s from being good well that’s half 3/4’s of the offense bro.

Advertisement
Back