Notre Dame @ Pitt -- 3:30 Saturday

They don’t have separation but win almost every ball heaved in the air. Guess how many 50/50 balls our guys win? Less than zero. We don’t get open , don’t win 50/50 balls and drop passes. If we have better WR’s it’s not by much
They looked good against Pitt because Pitt's not as good defending the pass as everyone on here tried to make them seem. Why have ND's receivers sucked all year other than this game if they're so great at going and getting the ball?

Advertisement
They looked good against Pitt because Pitt's not as good defending the pass as everyone on here tried to make them seem. Why have ND's receivers sucked all year other than this game if they're so great at going and getting the ball?

Maybe they were coached up? But let’s say Pitt’s DB’s do suck then our WR’s really fcking suck.

I think we're on the same page. You're just giving ND's receivers too much credit. Their best threat didn't even play.

To be honest this is the first time I have really watched ND play. So the sample size is small but what I saw is better than what I have seen from our guys.

But but but but Pitt's vaunted Defense Wahhhhhh. Team f^cking sucks, and we nearly gave them the game last weekend. Boys better show up tonight and dominate.
They won't and I would be surprised like ****, because we love to wet the bed.

Advertisement
IMO, this game had a lot to do with Pitt not being able to do anything on offense - and even turning it over multiple times vs. our defense/offense giving them life at times when they should have been smothered.

Pitt's talent upfront and their Safety is real, IMO. But their corners aren't great - and their offense is PUTRID. They can't run at all. And they turned it over several times... it all added up to a beat down.

I think most of us agreed - our offense had a terrible game and still scored 31. 14 less than ND did today.

Advertisement
Back