Notre Dame Makes “Golden” Hire at DC

Advertisement
There's only 2 reasons why I like him, the rest make me dislike him.

1. He got us through the "cloud" which was a **** disaster to navigate.

2. He beat Florida

Oh, and not sure why I forgot about this, but how he treated Malcolm Lewis when he broke his leg

bcmgv.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He will do a good job as long as he doesn't run the Al Groh 3-4, which sunk him at Miami. This board can't wrap their heads around him being successful running something else. His success will bring out weekly entertainment from the morons.

Advertisement
Never thought he’d come back to CFB, but to his credit he played his cards right. If that ND Defense is solid he could be in line for a P5 job down the road. No doubt he prays every night that Franklin crashes and burns at Penn State and that he gets one more chance at that job.
This! and Franklin just made the hire that may speed up that process.

Blake and Golden being hired.. shows there just isn’t much talent in the DC pool to pick from.

He will do a good job as long as he doesn't run the Al Groh 3-4, which sunk him at Miami. This board can't wrap their heads around him being successful running something else. His success will bring out weekly entertainment from the morons.
Yep. No frog stance, 2 gap, R&R 3-4, and he’ll be fine. Let the young Head Coach recruit the talent, and put them in a spot to succeed. Put in play what he learned from the NFL, keep No’D *** away from the coaching staff, and it may just work.

Advertisement
Back