Notre Dame game thoughts

Looking at advanced metrics ND is and should be favorites. TOs can be difference maker but all things being equal ND wins this gm Confortably they are the superior team. 38-20

Looking at advanced metrics, Brian Kelly should be in jail and ND should be shut down for murder.

You clearly didn't take law at Miami. It's called manslaughter. I wasn't happy about it either and was calling for his job after the tragic event.

You clearly can't read. I wrote murder because I mean murder.

Are you still calling for his job, or are you now okay with "manslaughter" because he's winning some games?

I don't care about smashing the team for the way play, wins, losses, ect. But this is the crap that ****es me off. You, as most, have no idea the facts of the situations of the rape and that poor kids death. It wasn't murder or manslaughter. It was a terrible accident. And there was zero proof of the rape from a very mentally ill girl. You read one ***n story and think that is the facts. Let me ask you this, if kelly murdered that boy, why did the parents never point at the university or the football team? **** they attended the national championship game to honor their kid! If they really believed it was murder then why would they go? You think the university paid them off to keep quite, you think any amount of money would do? replace their kid? If they are ok with it, then who **** are you to call kelly a murderer?

Do I even have to say it? I mean c'mon, that's too easy.

Advertisement
Question for the board: If the Miami D line is loaded with future NFL talent, why have the games (before VT) been so close and in doubt till the end? would seem like you should be blowing teams out.

You lost at home. You shouldn’t be asking any ******* questions to anybody.

Looking at advanced metrics, Brian Kelly should be in jail and ND should be shut down for murder.

You clearly didn't take law at Miami. It's called manslaughter. I wasn't happy about it either and was calling for his job after the tragic event.

Are you still calling for his job, or are you now okay with "manslaughter" because he's winning some games?

I don't care about smashing the team for the way play, wins, losses, ect. But this is the crap that ****es me off. You, as most, have no idea the facts of the situations of the rape and that poor kids death. It wasn't murder or manslaughter. It was a terrible accident. And there was zero proof of the rape from a very mentally ill girl. You read one ***n story and think that is the facts. Let me ask you this, if kelly murdered that boy, why did the parents never point at the university or the football team? **** they attended the national championship game to honor their kid! If they really believed it was murder then why would they go? You think the university paid them off to keep quite, you think any amount of money would do? replace their kid? If they are ok with it, then who **** are you to call kelly a murderer?

LOL the Lizzy Seeburg stuff always cracks me up. A well known mental patient on every med in the book, a football player kisses her and doesn't call her back, so she kills herself and now apparently ND is covering up rape. The stupidity of other fan bases is endless on this topic.

The irony, however, of ****ING MIAMI FANS calling out Notre Dame for having issues has my whole office laughing their asses off right now. I couldn't help but share this with 10-12 other people in my office. They all despise Notre Dame but got a great laugh off of this. Miami is the most corrupt institution on the planet, has been for years. **** even their basketball program is about to get shut down by the FBI, shocking right? God I can't wait to troll the **** out of this board for the next month after Notre Dame skull ****s this chicken **** Miami team. I'd be shocked if the game is within 35. Shocked.

You're a monster.

LMAO at the idea of ND telling people to not the throw stones. All shook when they get called for their horse ****. Newsflash you get ridiculed by a lot of programs for being sanctimonious *** hats, even though you do the same bull **** you look down on the rest of CFB for.

It's rich: the most sanctimonious, sock sniffing program in the land is the victim because they get called out on their BS by other programs for hypocrisy. Then they say, "Don't throw rocks...glass house." LMAO. You can't make this up.

Advertisement

LOL the Lizzy Seeburg stuff always cracks me up. A well known mental patient on every med in the book, a football player kisses her and doesn't call her back, so she kills herself and now apparently ND is covering up rape. The stupidity of other fan bases is endless on this topic.

The irony, however, of ******* MIAMI FANS calling out Notre Dame for having issues has my whole office laughing their asses off right now. I couldn't help but share this with 10-12 other people in my office. They all despise Notre Dame but got a great laugh off of this. Miami is the most corrupt institution on the planet, has been for years. **** even their basketball program is about to get shut down by the FBI, shocking right? God I can't wait to troll the **** out of this board for the next month after Notre Dame skull ***** this chicken **** Miami team. I'd be shocked if the game is within 35. Shocked.

show me on the doll where the ibis touched you.

Question for the board: If the Miami D line is loaded with future NFL talent, why have the games (before VT) been so close and in doubt till the end? would seem like you should be blowing teams out.

The games have been close because Malik Rosier is the most up and down QB you will face. Dude will go from straight garbage to elite/clutch between drives, especially early in the year. This is his first year starting, and while he's definitely had bad games/halfs, he's been very clutch when it counts. However the games have never been in doubt. Maybe to you/others who just look at the box score and team stats on ESPN. But if you actually watch the games, we've been pretty dominant, especially on defense.

1st in TFLS/game, 5th in Sacks/game, 3rd in Takeaways/game, 3rd in Defensive Passing Efficiency, Top15 in Yards allowed per play, Top15 in Scoring Defense.

And people look at the stats from our Run Defense and think we aren't good, but that is just plain stupid. We play an extremely aggressive scheme, and because of that scheme we have the rankings I listed above. But a downside to that scheme is we give up a couple big plays per game. When you stunt and blitz as much as we do it gives the offense a chance to get big yardage if they can get past the 1st level of defenders. Plus we've only allowed 4 rushing Touchdowns all year. So while we've given up some big runs, we haven't exactly given up big touchdowns.

Vs GTech we held them to 220yards rushing, which was basically half their Rushing Yard per game average vs P5 opponents. But even more than that they got 55% of their yards on 6 carries. The other 47 carries they had we held them to 2.12ypc. And after halftime our defense held them to just 3 points and only 96 total yards on 31 total plays (3.09 ypp) HALF of which came on one **** pass play. So after halftime we gave up one 48 yard pass, then held them to 3 points and only 48 yards on 30 plays (1.6 ypp). Thats pretty ****ing great defense.

Vs FSU it was the same story, they gained 54% of their rushing yards on 3 ****ing plays. The rest of their 40 carries we held them to 2.33ypc.

Vs Syracuse its a similar story, but our game plan going in was 100% to take away their passing game, which we completely did. We knew we'd give up some rushing yards but just didn't care because we held them to 135 passing yards on 42 attempts. As for the running game they got 50% of their rushing yards on 5 plays. The other 46 rushing attempts they had we held them to 2.87ypc.

So this is why I expect Notre Dame to rush for 100 yards on us. I don't think we will hold you guys to 58 yards or whatever it is UGA held yall to. But I expect us to get a lot of good defensive plays vs you, as we have all year. And I'm really looking forward to the matchup of Quenton Nelson vs Rj McIntosh and Mike McGlinchey vs Joe Jackson.

Should be fun. If you make a run coverage mistake against Josh Adams, he will take it to the house. Elite speed

yeah I guess FSU doesn't have any elite speed. Okay.

Guess we'll see what happens on Saturday. Point is people have been disrespecting our defense and they don't know ****.
All we're going to do all game is load the box and dare Wimbush to throw it on us. Only guy yall can throw deep to is ESB. And half the throws are to your RB in the flat/screen/wheel.

ESB has really not had a very good season. Stepherson and Claypool are who you need to keep am eye on. And yeah we will see.

O and the victories that they are trying to vacate from nd? Kelly found out that some kids were cheating, punished them and told the NCAA
, which came back and is trying to punish them. So you wanna play the ‘we are treated u fair card’

The irony, however, of ****ING MIAMI FANS calling out Notre Dame for having issues has my whole office laughing their asses off right now. I couldn't help but share this with 10-12 other people in my office. They all despise Notre Dame but got a great laugh off of this. Miami is the most corrupt institution on the planet, has been for years. **** even their basketball program is about to get shut down by the FBI, shocking right? God I can't wait to troll the **** out of this board for the next month after Notre Dame skull ****s this chicken **** Miami team. I'd be shocked if the game is within 35. Shocked.

You're a monster.

Lols, did he really just saw a football player just kiss her?

Advertisement

The irony, however, of ******* MIAMI FANS calling out Notre Dame for having issues has my whole office laughing their asses off right now. I couldn't help but share this with 10-12 other people in my office. They all despise Notre Dame but got a great laugh off of this. Miami is the most corrupt institution on the planet, has been for years. **** even their basketball program is about to get shut down by the FBI, shocking right? God I can't wait to troll the **** out of this board for the next month after Notre Dame skull ***** this chicken **** Miami team. I'd be shocked if the game is within 35. Shocked.

Please tell me how the University of Miami is the most corrupt institution on the planet. I assume you're referring to the billion dollar ponzi schemer Nevin Shapiro ****. Yeah that was just so bad for us. Players partying on his yacht and him paying for strippers, oh man so corrupt of our school. Oh god the University of Miami football players would never ever have been able to get into clubs and party if it wasn't for Nevin! Or maybe you're talking about the Luther Campbell pay for play stuff. Cause man, giving players a couple hundred bucks to eat when they aren't allowed to profit off their own image is just so bad. How corrupt can the University get!

And our Basketball program is the victim in the FBI case, as are all the schools in question, so not really sure how you think it's going to get shut down.

I'd be shocked if you ever post here again after Saturday. Shocked. Just so Shocked.

LMAO at the idea of ND telling people to not the throw stones. All shook when they get called for their horse ****. Newsflash you get ridiculed by a lot of programs for being sanctimonious *** hats, even though you do the same bull **** you look down on the rest of CFB for.

Where was I looking down on anyone else?

The games have been close because Malik Rosier is the most up and down QB you will face. Dude will go from straight garbage to elite/clutch between drives, especially early in the year. This is his first year starting, and while he's definitely had bad games/halfs, he's been very clutch when it counts. However the games have never been in doubt. Maybe to you/others who just look at the box score and team stats on ESPN. But if you actually watch the games, we've been pretty dominant, especially on defense.

1st in TFLS/game, 5th in Sacks/game, 3rd in Takeaways/game, 3rd in Defensive Passing Efficiency, Top15 in Yards allowed per play, Top15 in Scoring Defense.

And people look at the stats from our Run Defense and think we aren't good, but that is just plain stupid. We play an extremely aggressive scheme, and because of that scheme we have the rankings I listed above. But a downside to that scheme is we give up a couple big plays per game. When you stunt and blitz as much as we do it gives the offense a chance to get big yardage if they can get past the 1st level of defenders. Plus we've only allowed 4 rushing Touchdowns all year. So while we've given up some big runs, we haven't exactly given up big touchdowns.

Vs GTech we held them to 220yards rushing, which was basically half their Rushing Yard per game average vs P5 opponents. But even more than that they got 55% of their yards on 6 carries. The other 47 carries they had we held them to 2.12ypc. And after halftime our defense held them to just 3 points and only 96 total yards on 31 total plays (3.09 ypp) HALF of which came on one **** pass play. So after halftime we gave up one 48 yard pass, then held them to 3 points and only 48 yards on 30 plays (1.6 ypp). Thats pretty ****ing great defense.

Vs FSU it was the same story, they gained 54% of their rushing yards on 3 ****ing plays. The rest of their 40 carries we held them to 2.33ypc.

Vs Syracuse its a similar story, but our game plan going in was 100% to take away their passing game, which we completely did. We knew we'd give up some rushing yards but just didn't care because we held them to 135 passing yards on 42 attempts. As for the running game they got 50% of their rushing yards on 5 plays. The other 46 rushing attempts they had we held them to 2.87ypc.

So this is why I expect Notre Dame to rush for 100 yards on us. I don't think we will hold you guys to 58 yards or whatever it is UGA held yall to. But I expect us to get a lot of good defensive plays vs you, as we have all year. And I'm really looking forward to the matchup of Quenton Nelson vs Rj McIntosh and Mike McGlinchey vs Joe Jackson.

Should be fun. If you make a run coverage mistake against Josh Adams, he will take it to the house. Elite speed

Guess we'll see what happens on Saturday. Point is people have been disrespecting our defense and they don't know ****.
All we're going to do all game is load the box and dare Wimbush to throw it on us. Only guy yall can throw deep to is ESB. And half the throws are to your RB in the flat/screen/wheel.

ESB has really not had a very good season. Stepherson and Claypool are who you need to keep am eye on. And yeah we will see.

Only players on your entire team I'll be "keeping and eye on" is whoever is in at RB and your OLineman.

Advertisement

you realize we have a baseball player at quarter back whom as I understand was recruited by zero division 1 teams?
you realize our 3rd string running back choc belongs at a community college? N/m mark walton has been lost for the season
you realize our offensive line has been a joke the majority of snaps this year that couldn't even get a push on toledo?

I'd like to see the irish take al golden as their coach for 5 years and see what the new coach can do with what's left behind

we don't even have a backup tight end for crying out loud

So you're saying we're def gonna win? What is this garbage post? You're trashing our whole team in order to try to prove a point to a ND fan that's trolling you.

**** these ND fans got you guys so triggered

I stated facts

We've faced adversity, and you're the one that got triggered by a post of facts

Only players on your entire team I'll be "keeping and eye on" is whoever is in at RB and your OLineman.

Not a bad idea. Well Saturday can't get here soon enough.

Advertisement
ND fans are shook, never seen so many opp accounts on this board. Not even for FSU. You notre dame shyts are so ******* rattled it's disgusting.

you realize we have a baseball player at quarter back whom as I understand was recruited by zero division 1 teams?
you realize our 3rd string running back choc belongs at a community college? N/m mark walton has been lost for the season
you realize our offensive line has been a joke the majority of snaps this year that couldn't even get a push on toledo?

I'd like to see the irish take al golden as their coach for 5 years and see what the new coach can do with what's left behind

we don't even have a backup tight end for crying out loud

So you're saying we're def gonna win? What is this garbage post? You're trashing our whole team in order to try to prove a point to a ND fan that's trolling you.

**** these ND fans got you guys so triggered

I stated facts

We've faced adversity, and you're the one that got triggered by a post of facts

"facts"

- he had d1 offers. https://247sports.com/Recruitment/Malik-Rosier-25804/RecruitInterests

- what the **** does our 3rd string rb have to do with anything? he doesn't play at all so what the **** does it matter. Travis Homer is our starter, and Deejay Dallas is our backup. Funny how you didn't mention them at all....probably because you know they're good and it wouldn't get your ing acrosss

- yes Walton is out. So ******* what, next man up. We aren't a bunch of pussies like FSU.

- Our OL has NOT been a joke. They have been a below average run blocking team and a good pass blocking team. Plus who gives a **** what they looked like at the very beginning of the season. And vs UNC they looked like trash because we had two backup guards in. Last game they looked good. Our OL definitely isn't anything great, but we're not **** either.

- we do have a backup TE. Michael Irvin Jr. He played like 14 snaps last game. for comparisons sake, Deejay Dallas played 20 and Choc who you are so concerned about played 0.

Lou Holtz is typically not thought of as a dirty coach, but has left every program he coached at just before they were hit with NCAA probation. NC State, Minnesota, Arkansas, Notre Dame, and South Carolina were all found to have violated NCAA rules while under the leadership of Holtz.

Holtz was also overseeing the Notre Dame Football team when they were caught distributing steroids in the locker room during the late 80’s and early 90’s. The NCAA allowed the Irish to handle the matter internally, but there is no way Holtz was unaware of all that was going on with his program.

Holtz should go down as one of the most successful coaches in the modern era of football, but should not have a blind eye turned to the legacy he left at each school he coached.

Impossible ND is all that is right with CFB.

**** yeah ND has broken the rules in the past, so did every other university. So if we aren't going to like universities who made mistakes in the past, i guess we will all cheer for D2 schools? So 0 steroids ever entered a miami locker room? ND is not all thats right, but their hands or no dirtier than anyone else. Rocks, glass house, etc.

The country laughs at that argument and says nonsense!!--when it comes from Miami fan. Spare me your bull****.

the country laughs whenever anyone makes that argument. Stopping acting like maimi is the great big victim. All i have read is how miami isn't treated fairly, everyone hates maimi, we are treated harder. Its not true!

is that why you have 1 loss and you're ahead of us?

and ranked 3.. not 7

lemme know the day that sports illustarted puts a full page front cover saying "why notre dame should drop football" because of a pell grant

not raping children repeatedly for years on years like penn state and getting a slap on the wrists for it, why we should drop football because of a pell grant

heard enough?

Advertisement
Back