Notre Dame game thoughts

Reading some of ND fans post one would think Wimbush isan all American. Rosier has a better pass completion percentage and higher efficiency rating

Thing is good chance he will be next year he has that kind of talent. Way better talent with more upside than Rosier..

Advertisement
Reading some of ND fans post one would think Wimbush isan all American. Rosier has a better pass completion percentage and higher efficiency rating

no far from it, but he does change the game alot. Rosier has a higher efficiency rating, wimbush has a higher qb rating, not really sure how they figure both, but for what its worth. I think they both have a bright future ahead of them. Ill tell you, Wimbush throws a nice ball, just gotta get the accuracy and timing dialed in...

Throws a great ball. Needs to work on accuracy

LMAO

no far from it, but he does change the game alot. Rosier has a higher efficiency rating, wimbush has a higher qb rating, not really sure how they figure both, but for what its worth. I think they both have a bright future ahead of them. Ill tell you, Wimbush throws a nice ball, just gotta get the accuracy and timing dialed in...

LMAO

meaning he has a nice release, tight spiral, good projection and velocity, not ducks, or doesn't have to throw deep balls super high. just usually a yard to far, or a yard to short.

LMAO

meaning he has a nice release, tight spiral, good projection and velocity, not ducks, or doesn't have to throw deep balls super high. just usually a yard to far, or a yard to short.

you sound stupid with this bro.

you got Asperger's?

LMAO

you sound stupid with this bro.

you got Asperger's?

not sure how that sounds stupid? the ball looks great coming out and through the air, just gotta work on his accuracy a little.

Advertisement
Domer above is a ****** and needs to f*uck off

ooo hurt my feelings. i think you need a new approach. about the 3rd or 4th time you have told me to "f*ck off" and hasn't worked yet. Trying having an actual conversation?

tenor.gif

Advertisement

Thing is good chance he will be next year he has that kind of talent. Way better talent with more upside than Rosier..

This Domer is even more retarded than the other.

This one can hang around for comic relief.

Laughing is good for ur health

F*ck off Domer.

Work your ****** over somewhere else.

there it is again, those words make you feel big and strong? i mean what does it even mean on a forum? absolutely nothing. you can't even get away with typing the actual words. Theres no meaning behind it, no purpose, no actual strength. say it once, say it 100 times, doesn't change anything, doesn't matter. you just make yourself look bad.

Nobody wants you here.

F*UCK off Domer.

Just can't help it huh? Didn't bother me then, doesn't bother me now. in between people like you, have had some decent football talk here.

Why don't you try it one more time? maybe that will be the one to crush my spirit?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Alright everyone, may be my last post, might have time for one more later. But good luck in the game, and the rest of the season. Ill stop by for a quick comment after the game, win or lose.

Good luck!

You're coming to Miami and this will be the best defense you've seen all year.

Lol, if you think you guys have a better D than Georgia you're delusional. I think you guys have a great defense, but in no way is it better than UGA.

We play defense like we play offense. Big play. You will see the difference.

Yards/game: Georgia:4th - Miami:42nd

Pass yards/Game: Georgia:7th -- Miami:34th

Rush Yards/Game: Georgia: 5th -- Miami- 67th!!! (tell me again how you're going to so easily shut down the #5 rushing attack in the country?)

Points/Game: Georgia: 3rd with 11.7 -- Miami- 12th with 17.6

All your stats you provide are misleading because Using Yards/Game is ****ing stupid. That doesn't account for the fact we've had 80 MORE runs against us in one LESS game than UGA has. Plus we've played 2 teams that have run over 100 offensive plays against our D. Per play is what you want to use as far as yards are concerned.

MIAMI'S BETTER

Passing Efficiency Defense: Miami - 3rd ... UGA - 7th

Sacks/game: Miami - 5th ... UGA - 70th

Tackles for Loss/Game: Miami - 1st ... UGA - 64th

Turnovers Created: Miami - 20 ... UGA - 14 (In one MORE game)

UGA's BETTER

Total Yards/play: Miami - 13th ... UGA - 4th

Pass yards/attempt: Miami - 4th ... UGA - 2nd

Pass yards/Completions: Miami - 7th ... UGA - 2nd ... Both have allowed 8 Passing TDs.

Scoring Defense: Miami - 12th ... UGA - 3rd

Rushing Yards/Carry: Miami - 3.92 (38th I think) ... UGA - 3.06 (8th I think) ... Both have allowed 4 Rushing TDs.

So yes, UGA is "better" as far as yards are concerned, and they are an elite defense. But lets not act like Miami isn't also one of the best defenses in the country. Fact is we are the #1 defense in the country at creating big plays and far better than ND at it... Just look at the 4 stats I provided first and how our defense compares to UGA with TFLs, Sacks, Turnovers, and Efficiency. Plus it's not like we're all that far off from UGA on yards/play basis either, especially our Pass D (which by efficiency is better than UGA's). This is exactly what I said on page 18, you should go read the quick little breakdown I gave to show our Run D is way better than the pure Stats indicate. We give up around 5 Runs of 10+ per game, and the rest of the time we shut the run game down only allowing like 2ypc. Thats what happens when you play the aggrestive style defense that we do...but it also gets us the results you can see provided at the top.

Georgia's defense is very, very good but the SEC East is God awful. Here are the offenses they've had to stop to date. BTW, Missouri's stats are inflated big time with wins over Missouri State, UConn and Idaho. Mississippi State's numbers are inflated as well with 4 embarrassing out of conference games in the books.

Mississippi State--#44 in total offense, #31 in scoring offense
Tennessee--#125 in total offense, #112 in scoring offense
Missouri--#15 in total offense, #21 in scoring offense
Vanderbilt--#118 in total offense, #100 in scoring offense
Florida--#111 in total offense, #114 in scoring offense
South Carolina--#114 in total offense, #94 in scoring offense

Alright everyone, may be my last post, might have time for one more later. But good luck in the game, and the rest of the season. Ill stop by for a quick comment after the game, win or lose.

Good luck!

**** off. No one is reading your blathering

Advertisement
Back