Notre Dame game thoughts

Looking at advanced metrics ND is and should be favorites. TOs can be difference maker but all things being equal ND wins this gm Confortably they are the superior team. 38-20

Looking at advanced metrics, Brian Kelly should be in jail and ND should be shut down for murder.

You clearly didn't take law at Miami. It's called manslaughter. I wasn't happy about it either and was calling for his job after the tragic event.

Advertisement
If you look at resume alone, you would be a fool not to pick the Irish. However the football season evolves and contains ebbs and flows and as teams get more confident they can improve their play. Miami is improving every week and ND is going to need to shore up some things to play well. I think ND is going to surprise Miami fans. UGA had great success forcing the QB keeper on the read and being able to chase it down after forcing the keep. I don't know that Miami has the same athletes or skill and coaching that UGA does up front, and I hope we are able to self-scout against UGA to guard against issues you face going against a very athletic front.

Miami is going to need to play their best game of the year to beat ND, but ND won't have to play it's best game to win.

*****.gif

These guys better not show up to the parking lots if they know what’s good for them

IMG_6960-1.jpg

Advertisement
Question for the board: If the Miami D line is loaded with future NFL talent, why have the games (before VT) been so close and in doubt till the end? would seem like you should be blowing teams out.

Last edited:
Looking at advanced metrics ND is and should be favorites. TOs can be difference maker but all things being equal ND wins this gm Confortably they are the superior team. 38-20

Looking at advanced metrics, Brian Kelly should be in jail and ND should be shut down for murder.

You clearly didn't take law at Miami. It's called manslaughter. I wasn't happy about it either and was calling for his job after the tragic event.

You clearly can't read. I wrote murder because I mean murder.

Are you still calling for his job, or are you now okay with "manslaughter" because he's winning some games?

Advertisement
What is the status of the field? It looked a bit torn up for VT. Is it true that it has to be replaced a few times a year?

Shut up

Didn't realize it was such a sensitive subject. I apologize.

Blame your trolls lol. But it's SFL, it rains every other day and then some. It rains, they dry/drain/resod it, it rains again. Come time for kick off field is still wet or sod is not set/dry completely. So if it’s not raining all day field should hold up just fine.

What is the status of the field? It looked a bit torn up for VT. Is it true that it has to be replaced a few times a year?

Dolphins played at home Sunday as well so it might not be in great condition. I'd assume it's in fair to good condition?

Well the good think about Miami weather is I assume you can maintain it easily.

Leaving rainy cold Seattle for Miami in the morning. Meeting 20 friends down there, last minute trip but it will be fun.

Are you still calling for his job, or are you now okay with "manslaughter" because he's winning some games?

I can read. I'm pointing out your fundamental misunderstanding of the difference between murder and manslaughter. It was a slight to make fun of your intelligence. I knew you wouldn't understand but I said it anyways.

I can read. I'm pointing out your fundamental misunderstanding of the difference between murder and manslaughter. It was a slight to make fun of your intelligence. I knew you wouldn't understand but I said it anyways.

You presume I don't understand the difference between the two. As a result, you are misunderstanding my comment.

And are you going to dodge my question again?

Advertisement
Question for the board: If the Miami D line is loaded with future NFL talent, why have the games (before VT) been so close and in doubt till the end? would seem like you should be blowing teams out.

do you know the difference between scheme and personnel? lulz

why did you guys get gashed so much by wake forest? lol

Shut up

Didn't realize it was such a sensitive subject. I apologize.

Blame your trolls lol. But it's SFL, it rains every other day and then some. It rains, they dry/drain/resod it, it rains again. Come time for kick off field is still wet or sod is not set/dry completely. So if it’s not raining all day field should hold up just fine.

I didn't realize it rained so much down there. I thought we had it bad with rain.

Looking forward to coming down tomorrow. Longest direct non-stop in the lower 48, Seattle to Fort Lauderdale. Went to buy sunglasses yesterday and the clerk looked at me like I was nuts.

Because although they may some legit NFL talent on the D-line, they are still trying to fill holes on the roster that was left by the years of Shannon and Golden. Miami has had years where they had 6-10 guys make it in the NFL, but several guys on the roster that shouldn't be playing football at this high of a level.

Miami is addressing their issues via recruiting and a new staff under this regime. If Miami is capable of winning the ACC with this current roster, it's going to be scary what they can accomplish with a roster full of studs under the command of this staff.

Advertisement
When the administration did nothing, I just moved on. He made a poor judgement call and put a kid in a scissor lift during high winds and the kid died. Coach and the staff have to live with that demon. Am I less of a person because I refuse to boycott my team?

Dolphins played at home Sunday as well so it might not be in great condition. I'd assume it's in fair to good condition?

Well the good think about Miami weather is I assume you can maintain it easily.

Leaving rainy cold Seattle for Miami in the morning. Meeting 20 friends down there, last minute trip but it will be fun.

It heavily rains in Miami.
The Stadium has basically a roof on it that only allows the grass to get a couple hours of sunlight a day.
The grass need a **** load of sunlight to be able to drain all the water that gets rained down. The grass they are using is really expensive and grows well with limited sunlight. Unfortunately it hasn't drained all that great.

It's not as easy as you think it'd be to grow really nice grass in the upgraded stadium. This offseason they will resod and find a solution to the drainage/sunlight problem.

When the administration did nothing, I just moved on. He made a poor judgement call and put a kid in a scissor lift during high winds and the kid died. Coach and the staff have to live with that demon. Am I less of a person because I refuse to boycott my team?

No, just one of poor character who values their "team" more than that young man's life. Do you look at all of life's tragedy's the same way or just the ones that benefit your football team?

Advertisement
Back