Notre Dame fires DC Brian Van Gorder

They'll get Charlie Strong as DC or some **** like that.

With Kelly likely out after next year (assuming he survives this year) they might have really awful options for DC.

Why would a DC want to join a staff of a head coach who's about to be fired?

Expect a lot of teams to go after Manny Diaz with the way this defense is playing.

Good luck to those teams.
I would be more worried about Kuligowski.

It's going to take a lot of money to get him away from Miami. He's making 600k now, and I bet Richt will get them to match whatever he's offered.

Advertisement
All of you underestimating ND need to cool it a bit.

Their defense has been bad, yes, but Kizer is still a stud and their offense is elite. They'll score with anyone. If they can get the defense figured out to play merely at a competent level, there's too much talent there to simply chalk them up for a W.

The game absolutely looks more winnable than it did at the beginning of the season, but it's still not one I'm comfortable about.

They'll get Charlie Strong as DC or some **** like that.

With Kelly likely out after next year (assuming he survives this year) they might have really awful options for DC.

Expect a lot of teams to go after Manny Diaz with the way this defense is playing.

It's going to take a lot of money to get him away from Miami. He's making 600k now, and I bet Richt will get them to match whatever he's offered.

Both could be hot commodities after the season. Hopefully we get them both to stay.

Both could be hot commodities after the season. Hopefully we get them both to stay.

They aren't going anywhere until we win a natty.

Advertisement
Back