Notre Dame at Miami on Nov. 11: How big is this to you?

Advertisement
Would you rather go 8-5 including a bowl loss, but beat FSU and ND, or go 12-2, winning ACC championship and bowl game, but losing to FSU and ND?

As much as I would hate another FSU loss, choosing between those scenarios is way too easy. Might make it a bit harder if it's 12-2 vs. just a 10 win season, but if we win the ACC ship that means we most likely played FSU in the title game anyway.

Regarding ND, I would love a W, but if I'm being honest I would much rather beat FSU, UNC and VT first.

I have a chubby right now thinking this could be the final nail in Brian Kelly's coffin too. I want him walking off that field with the same effing look on his face that Alfredo had post Clemson. I also relish the chance to spit on Golic and Golic Jr as I'm sure those two slobs will make the trip here too.

The top 3 teams I absolutely hate is the Gaytors/Moles & Touchdown Jesuz...

I can't ****** stand Notre Dame & I'm guaranteeing a W for us come 11/11...

We will beat them by 30+ & Brian Kelly will cry about how unfair our homefield advantage is, while proceeding to throw his players under the bus like he always does.

I hate whenever we play ND in South Bend, the refs have on 4-leaf clover shirts under their uniforms.

Advertisement
Would you rather go 8-5 including a bowl loss, but beat FSU and ND, or go 12-2, winning ACC championship and bowl game, but losing to FSU and ND?

As much as I would hate another FSU loss, choosing between those scenarios is way too easy. Might make it a bit harder if it's 12-2 vs. just a 10 win season, but if we win the ACC ship that means we most likely played FSU in the title game anyway.

Regarding ND, I would love a W, but if I'm being honest I would much rather beat FSU, UNC and VT first.

I'm with you there. Would mean more to me to finally get a strangle hold on the division.

Serious question.. do they have any positive outlook on their season due to their QB situation? Lost one to draft and one to transfer.

Anybody have any knowledge on what they look like at QB? I know we're replacing ours too but I actually have confidence that we'll be ok there.

Other than FSU all of our most challenging opponents are replacing legit QBs.. VT, UNC, ND, Pitt. Should make our season that much easier

They have 4/5 star kids all over their roster but Kelly is turning into dead man walking and their qb situation is a mess

Advertisement
First time we've got the Irish at home since 1989.

For me, there is not the same level of anticipation/anxiety/hatred I get for Florida/Florida State.

BUT I would put ND equal to or above any other opponent, our "third biggest rival" if there's such a thing.

Kickoff is still 9 long months away, but how hyped are you for this game?

I hate no one more than Notre Dame. No one.

I hate no one more than Notre Dame. No one. [/QUOTE]

Not even da Noles and da Turds???

tumblr_muqrqciHcJ1rpc1rco2_500.gif

They represent all that is soul-less and wrong.

They need to be destroyed. Not for the ACC......for humanity.

:hh9BEeLFGEOeZUWG.jp

We played ND every year — pretty much a home-and-home from 1971 to 1985, then again from '87 through '90.

In the 26 seasons since?

Only 3 times: The Sun Bowl blowout loss with an interim coach in 2010; the "neutral site" debacle at Soldier Field in 2012; and last October in South Bend when we couldn't hold a fourth-quarter lead against a 4-8 team that lost at home to Duke.

So, yeah, we need to get Brian Kelly fired with another "classless" 58-7 beatdown.

THIS!!!!!

Game means a lot. I hate ND. I can't believe we lost to their sorry asses last year. We will kill them finally and I will be there.

Advertisement
Im not old enough to have garnered hatred toward Notre Dame organically, but I want to crush them based on their homer lisping ***itrous NBC broadcast team alone

I am old enough. The NBC contract is laughable. I want Miami to put 50 points up on 2 teams:

FS Who

Notre Dame

These two wins jam it up the national media's *** and force them to give Miami the respect we all crave.

You want to play for ships you must beat these clowns.

I can stomach a couple of teams like UGA, Meechigan and USC (the real one not that **** in S. Car.) but I mostly hate any and all teams not Miami. I hate any team we play but have a special place in the dark part of my heart for FSWho, UiF, the Domers, OSUCK, Cornholes, Bammer, and Pedo St.

Hope we beat the living snot out of notra lame

Advertisement

EASY. 12-2 because the long term effects of going 12-2 are much greater then beating rivals but in a way taking a step back.. Think about it.. going 12-2 /w ACC title (which could end up being a rematch with FSU or defending national champs Clemson - would be HUGE to not only get revenge but knock off the champs) and Bowl win means.. we would have won either..A) a playoff game.. and playing for the Natty or B) a cotton bowl or a orange bowl.. and could possibility start up a dynasty because it would OFFICIALLY mean we're back and top south florida recruit will quit the games and snag a spot here as quickly as possible

The 1994 FSU game, I was a freshman at UM and it was my 18th birthday. I remeber getting back to Mahoney and seeing an FSU plate on a powder blue mustang in the parking lot and ripped it clean off and threw it in the bushes. Before that pretty much the same as everyone else here.

Semper Canes!!!

I hate no one more than Notre Dame. No one.

Not even da Noles and da Turds???

View attachment 42966[/QUOTE]

no one. If you weren't around for that era you might not understand. It's a different level of venom for them. It's notre Dame and their ilk that basically disparaged in racial ways everything about Miami and led to crap like our players and school being called thugs. It's one thing to put that label on yourself (which I don't like either), it's another for their bull**** to do it.

As a program I hate ND. They cheated us and called us convicts.

Having said that, their fan base at home games is very classy. No way would they let a bank robber be the face of their program.

Advertisement
Back