Notre Dame at Miami on Nov. 11: How big is this to you?

Advertisement
Ispyin;[/QUOTE said:
no one. If you weren't around for that era you might not understand. It's a different level of venom for them. It's notre Dame and their ilk that basically disparaged in racial ways everything about Miami and led to crap like our players and school being called thugs. It's one thing to put that label on yourself (which I don't like either), it's another for their bull**** to do it.

Agree 100%, but, at least where I'm from, I saw the same **** in droves from UF/FSU fans back when we were running college football.

I guess it sticks in my mind because I was surrounded by Noles & Gators.

I'm with you, man. We need wins to pile up, period. Obviously we want the FSU game the most, and ND would be sweet, but they're icing to double digit win seasons.

No doubt it's a big game to get these suckers at home, however, the game loses alotta luster if both teams aren't ranked at the time of the game. It seems pretty inevitable that we will be ranked, but who knows how ND will fair with their tough schedule coming off a terrible season.

Advertisement
Noles are the big game until we beat them, simple. It is major recruiting issue and losing this year is a huge scar on Mark's record. until he beat them we suck, period. ND is ND and big nationally, but until we beat holes it doesn't matter.

Advertisement
Back