NOTHING HAS CHANGED!

If Manny beats FSU he ain't going anywhere... Not to be the good news guy but our roster on defense is young and hungry, Offense I'd set up nice across the board with QBs, RBs and WRs. Tons of young talent there and the more they play, The higher our chances of winning, And the longer Diaz is here. However, He must win out
So I guess the Blitzes from Swift Current will continue?

Advertisement
Player of the game goes to whoever pulled that kids helmet off on the punt return. Still think we had a good shot to go down and score after, but that was a heartbreaker for them.

This is BS.

Anyone who knows football that thus defense has some serious fundamentals flaws, that are directly related to coaching.
Examples are pre snap alignment and assignment duty.
Issues related to coaching are the lack or tackle and poor leverage on all plays and the main scheme is Mickey mouse.

Sure you can say recruiting, but it ain't like we were killing people in those good years either, when we played a fundamentally sound team, like Wisconsin, the seams were noticable.
It's just becoming more noticeable now cause the gig is up and was up years ago and he hasnt adjusted.
++

Advertisement
I can do a film breakdown, but I have a life outside of this board. This game ain't that hard. I never said I want a 3/4 or anything, its rare team run a true 30/odd front (that's what its really called). I'm talking about the DL technique positions ( 0 to 9 techniques) base don the offensive personelle and formation. The film or chop ups that @Lance Roffers does talks all about the back end(i.e., LBs and DBs) but doesn't touch much regarding the front, which is fine, but I'm sure he could but he could spend a day one play alone. Put it this way, if there a TE and you see our DE playing inside shade on that TE, were effed, unless their playing spill technique, but typically in our defense that LB is playing a 40 position, and doesn't allow him to have contain in a spill technique vs that formation.
We we're running mickey mouse stuff before too, but the ACC is junk and we had better talent then, then now. Al Golden wasn't too great on offense, but that guy produced a tonne of drafted and production in the NFL. Once his cabinet left, at least on defense, see ya later (i.e., 3 years).
I know what I'm talking about, and the proof is in the pudding regarding their statistics. Also, at no point did I say anything about the wisconsin offense. They're run game ripped apart our run defense, and that was year one, guess what's happening in year 5? every team with a pulse regarding a run game rips us apart.

Done defending myself, clearly I'm talking to someone who hasn't played or coached, even at a low level. If you don't see the flaws you're out of touch in the realm of football. Stay a fan, and continue to be but don't be talking at a table with the big boys of football.
This picture Lance posted in his UNC game review pretty much sums it up. This picture is ugly to me. Most guys out of place, two guys within 7 yards of the ball on a run play. Their offensive line on our linebackers 5/6 yards downfield. While we could have made the play, and that was what Lance was speaking about, the whole rest of the team sans db is running into each other or getting manhandled.

2-png.158447

And if they do, I am completely done w the program. For the first time in my life I can see myself walking away and not looking back. It’s an empowering feeling to know that Blake James or a BOT doesn’t hold me hostage anymore. I’m sure I’m not alone.. a lot of us here probably feel the same.
I so don't give a fvck any more. I know they are going to fvck it up. I've made my peace with it. Now I'm just curious how its all going to unfold.

Do not be deceived. We are the same poorly coached team we have been all year. Contrary to popular belief, we do have talent and the guys are NOT quitters.

Our coordinators still suck and we are still awful fundamentally. Tackling was better tonight, so that’s a plus.

We can’t even lose right. I have known we would win some games we shouldn’t and thought it would happen last week. We are still riding the razors edge of oblivion. It will collapse at some point. As much as I like the young guys, they can’t overcome Manny and Lashlee indefinitely.

There is a movie from the 80’s where this white guy wanted a secret potion that made you immortal and this black voodoo man had it. He gave the white guy enough to live a really long time but he didn’t know it and tried to betray and kill the black guy. He failed and the voodoo man chopped off his arms and legs with an ax and set him on fire. At the end he was a stump laying in a hospital bed shivering covered in bandages. The doctor was distraught saying “Why won’t he just die?” Manny is the stump. The mother ****** is burned and mutilated, but he just won’t die.

PS: If you know the name of that movie, post it for me. It might have been an anthology. Maybe one of the Creepshows.
I was just hoping he would’ve been fired already so I can root for the team like usual again it’s hard to want them to win rn Bc that means manny can figure out how to finagle another year

Advertisement
Those Wiggins’ drops cost NC State the ballgame. He’d still be running.

They lost this game more than we won it. Another game where if a WR makes a catch we are 2-5. We won in spite of Manny
I hate the narrative if this or that would of happened we would of lost we could easily say the same thing for wins , if the kicker hit the kick against Virginia or if tvd ball don’t get batted down at the line we would be 5-2 , it’s either you make the play or you don’t what if’s don’t matter.

Advertisement
Back