NOTHING HAS CHANGED!

TruCane81

Senior
Do not be deceived. We are the same poorly coached team we have been all year. Contrary to popular belief, we do have talent and the guys are NOT quitters.

Our coordinators still suck and we are still awful fundamentally. Tackling was better tonight, so that’s a plus.

We can’t even lose right. I have known we would win some games we shouldn’t and thought it would happen last week. We are still riding the razors edge of oblivion. It will collapse at some point. As much as I like the young guys, they can’t overcome Manny and Lashlee indefinitely.

There is a movie from the 80’s where this white guy wanted a secret potion that made you immortal and this black voodoo man had it. He gave the white guy enough to live a really long time but he didn’t know it and tried to betray and kill the black guy. He failed and the voodoo man chopped off his arms and legs with an ax and set him on fire. At the end he was a stump laying in a hospital bed shivering covered in bandages. The doctor was distraught saying “Why won’t he just die?” Manny is the stump. The mother ****** is burned and mutilated, but he just won’t die.

PS: If you know the name of that movie, post it for me. It might have been an anthology. Maybe one of the Creepshows.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If D. Carter doesn’t drop those two passes, Canes lose. Agree with your post.

If he catches those passes our offense still has over 2 minutes to score instead of bleeding the clock. Just like Blake James playing the "what if" game to flip losses, why do we constantly try to point out **** to flip wins? Cuz there's a ton of crucial noncalls or calls that the officials let NCST get away with. A few on 3rd down and 2 on Touchdowns. Like the obvious hold on Frierson that stopped him from making an easy open field tackle or force out

I'm here to find out the name of this movie. Sounds good.

Here's one for you. A free one. You may hate me afterwards.

P.S. I agree. Good for the locker room but the cancer has to go. The cuck****ers need to be sent to Russia.

You would have to be an absolute moron to think we are anything different. One win against a mediocre NC State team, is not enough to outweigh the other losses.

While true, you also know that any one morsel of hope or positivity is all the BOT and athletics department needs to keep the status quo.

Advertisement
I mean this is the same staff who called a timeout pre clocking of the ball to “get the personnel right” giving them a TD..

Also the staph who called the same man 1 call with a random safety in man every 3rd down where NCST ran run routes out of a stack with a WIDE OPEN guy every time who couldn’t catch. We actively try to lose as a staph the kids just are pretty good players

Advertisement
YEA WO HOO!!! Hoooooly Shiiiiiiit!!

WE WON!!!

Manny still gotta go.

I'm long past the time where my mind can be changed by anything that happens this season.

We all know how this is temporary and it's only a matter of time before he's exposed AGAIN. Sure Manny is learning..... but he's a very slow learner.

ALL of the other teams in the ACC are improving at a much faster pace than Manny's slow learning capacity can keep up with. Also, Dabo will quickly have Clemson back next year. Does ANYONE seriously believe that Manny can do it faster??

Our choice is simple.

Stay stagnant...Keep waiting and hoping Manny finally passes the 2nd grade level of coaching , while we're falling further and further behind against our opponents who are all preparing for college.

Face reality and make the changes necessary for our future success.

We've seen more than enough to know any progress with Manny is temporary.

Last edited:
Advertisement
If he catches those passes our offense still has over 2 minutes to score instead of bleeding the clock. Just like Blake James playing the "what if" game to flip losses, why do we constantly try to point out **** to flip wins? Cuz there's a ton of crucial noncalls or calls that the officials let NCST get away with. A few on 3rd down and 2 on Touchdowns. Like the obvious hold on Frierson that stopped him from making an easy open field tackle or force out
No such thing as an easy open field tackle for miami….

Bad coaching was apparent even in this win. The young guys overcame it with their talent and desire to win. Coaches can’t get a gameplan together that can create any bigger separation on the scoreboard thus playing from behind or barely ahead all game. Not going to win many game playing that way hence the 3-4 record.

Advertisement
Back