Notes On Yulkeith Brown's Offer

That struck me immediately. How the **** is L$U the dream school for a Gulliver kid???
I don't know much about specific South Florida schools, but with our hit rate in the last decade maybe a ton of Gulliver alumni played for LSU?

Advertisement
This kid is the only reason why I see them passing on Mook. Both are that RB/WR hybrid athlete that is capable of taking any touch for a TD. I would take both. Grab Mook over Hyatt this year and have Brown near the top of the board next year. Yulk is a 5 🌟 all day but his size might keep him from getting that rank.

Advertisement
My son plays with Yul at Gulliver. I’ve been around Football as a youth commissioner and a parent. To me he’s the most electrifying kid in South Florida, he’s also a great kid and student. The recruiting buzz around Gulliver has been crazy this spring. We’ve had every major power 5 all the way to the Ivy League visit in the past 3 weeks. We even had Brent Venables visit to see our TE. Our spring game is going to be loaded with college coaches.

Gulliver is very talented this year and we have some big time recruits coming in.

View attachment 85262
I went to Gulliver Prep from 2008-2012 and played for coach sims a great coach and even better man!

My son plays with Yul at Gulliver. I’ve been around Football as a youth commissioner and a parent. To me he’s the most electrifying kid in South Florida, he’s also a great kid and student. The recruiting buzz around Gulliver has been crazy this spring. We’ve had every major power 5 all the way to the Ivy League visit in the past 3 weeks. We even had Brent Venables visit to see our TE. Our spring game is going to be loaded with college coaches.

Gulliver is very talented this year and we have some big time recruits coming in.

View attachment 85262
I see ya big boy y coño! He’s gotten big

Advertisement
View attachment 85620
MJ was a 3🌟 dude. No one thought MJ was going to be the corner he turned out to be when he stepped on campus.

Rumph is more of a developer than recruiter and still has landed majority 4🌟s. Every CB he has recruited here is Miami caliber. Keep hating though.
No CB he’s recruited or coached has been drafted higher than 5th rd. We’ll never beat top schools out for ballers like that.

Boy did you say Manny is making evaluations? Manny ISN'T A GREAT RECRUITER. How are you giving him Credit for CBs when his LB recruiting is trash. Make sense.
Manny LB recruiting is trash? Are you high? Shaq, Pinckney, McCloud, Steed, Wilder, Brooks, and Huff were all ballers. Injuries got us in a bad depth chart situation but trash is the wrong term.

View attachment 85262
do u think diego lamonica is good. darnell washington is going to georgia or bama so

Advertisement
do u think diego lamonica is good. darnell washington is going to georgia or bama so

Diego is only scratching the surface of how good he might be. He’s not a football lifer, only started playing in the last 4 years. His catching ability and catch radius are already advanced, he has the size of a college TE already. He’s just working on getting stronger and more physical. I can tell you that both Iowa and Clemson are on him hard. Clemson has been at Gulliver twice this spring one visit was made by Venables.

Also, expect some big news coming out of Gulliver during the off season.

He's good... seen him play before and saw him yesterday at Antonio brown's camp. Lot of gulliver kids out there, their qb will be a freshman tho

Advertisement
That might be “One” of the best tapes I’ve ever seen. Lil gangsta didn’t get touched the entire tape. He’s a real soulja and needs to be playing offense at Miami. He is ridiculous

Do you think that's a great idea?
What's a good idea? Lil Yulkeith is a Tyreek Hill type threat with the ball in his hands. He would work very will in the slot or as a RB in a spread or air raid system. Don't see him going to LSU.

Banda has been the south dade area recruiter. He pretty much is/was the outreach guy from the staff for the youth programs as well. Field has north dade. Hickson has Broward. Rumph has Palm Beach.

FF8CB4BE-1FAD-4D7D-9D08-9FF25CCB5A16.gif

Advertisement
Back