Notes On Yulkeith Brown's Offer

Advertisement
I think the reason why Banda gave out the offer is because he's the area recruiter. He probably makes the initial contact then the positional coach takes over the player's recruitment. I've noticed Banda's name keeps popping up a lot lately in recruiting articles featuring Dade county kids.

yes. I agree. I don't think it has anything specific to do with positional recruiting. We do happen to recruit a number of Dade DBs but it doesn't necessarily mean that's what Miami is doing here.

Keep Banda away.
Yulkeith is cut from elite cloth, his pops & uncles were Liberty City legends at MNW back in the day.

This kid is an electric dynamic playmaker with great speed, he's an offensive weapon, you can put him at the slot, RB or outside WR just get the ball in his hands.

He can be a Homerun hitting big play RB on the next level, he rushed for 1,430yds with 17TD's. He's not as physically big but he's got CJ2K type ability.

It would be an absolutely retarded eval if they're offering him with the intentions of putting him on Defense, he is not a DB, I repeat he is NOT a DB. Let Coach Hickson & Coach Field lead this recruitment. Also since he's at Gully Prep Baez needs to lean on his connections over there & put pressure on those coaches to ensure we keep this kid in the fold.

There's no **** reason a kid this naturally gifted & talented should be leaving home to go to FSU, LSU or some other SEC school, we gotta put a stop to that sh*t.
You know I second all that fam. Lil Yul is a City Kid 100%, not from anywhere near traditional Gulliver feeding grounds (West Grove to Exit 1). That kid comes from a family of ELECTRIC athletes, I can personally attest to that. Don't forget that when Big Yul was a Blue Chip junior CB, the #1 recruit in America that year was his teammate. We're always in play for the son of a man who has Vernon Carey Sr. in his personal contacts. On a side note, I might be speaking hood blasphemy but I think the best one out of their family so far didn't even play football for the West. I'm talking about my dawg Joel. We went to Olinda and Drew together, good dude. I know he's either Lil Yul's uncle or cousin but I can't clearly recall which. That mutha****a was lightning since we was little kids. A walking touchdown and just as good on defense. Thing is he liked football but loved hooping. He ain't never suit up for the West but he ran the point for when Big Winsome was out there. You might know who I'm talking about fam...

Last edited:
You know I second all that fam. Lil Yul is a City Kid 100%, not from anywhere near traditional Gulliver feeding grounds (West Grove to Exit 1). That kid comes from a family of ELECTRIC athletes, I can personally attest to that. Don't forget that when Big Yul was a Blue Chip junior CB, the #1 recruit in America that year was his teammate. We're always in play for the son of a man who has Vernon Carey Sr. in his personal contacts. On a side note, I might be speaking hood blasphemy but I think the best one out of their family so far didn't even play football for the West. I'm talking about my dawg Joel. We went to Olinda and Drew together, good dude. I know he's either Lil Yul's uncle or cousin but I can't clearly recall which. That mutha****a was lightning since we was little kids. A walking touchdown and just as good on defense. Thing is he liked football but loved hooping. He ain't never suit up for the West but he run the point for when Big Winsome was out there. You might know who I'm talking about fam...
**** yeah bro, them boys were beasts at Basketball, Joel Brown, Winsome, Tywan Byrd, Devon Pearson, Cedric McGowan, big Bonell all them. And yeah Yulkeith & Joel were pure monster athletes my older brother used to run with them, Quetin Swain & Arthur Cave. I know Winsome wound up playing ball at Miss St and went overseas playing in Europe but Idk what happened to the others, I know most of them played college ball though. My people used tell me stories on how great them Brown boys were, I remember seeing them hoop vs Central the most athletic group of BBallers I ever seen from the city, I know Winsome must of had like a 45inch vert & Joel was end to end on that court pure speed lol.

Advertisement
i Doubt this kid doesn’t get an LSU offer. Especially given the lurkers on here.
So from what dudes have said that he’s gone if he gets it; is he another sofla blue chip to scratch off the list?

**** yeah bro, them boys were beasts at Basketball, Joel Brown, Winsome, Tywan Byrd, Devon Pearson, Cedric McGowan, big Bonell all them. And yeah Yulkeith & Joel were pure monster athletes my older brother used to run with them, Quetin Swain & Arthur Cave. I know Winsome wound up playing ball at Miss St and went overseas playing in Europe but Idk what happened to the others, I know most of them played college ball though. My people used tell me stories on how great them Brown boys were, I remember seeing them hoop vs Central the most athletic group of BBallers I ever seen from the city, I know Winsome must of had like a 45inch vert & Joel was end to end on that court pure speed lol.
Yup, I've never met anyone from their line that couldn't FLY. Also, I don't think WV is as serious a player as they could be. If I recall correctly Yul ended up transferring from or leaving Morgantown altogether. I know Fat Cat(Q. Swain) left for FAU. I don't think they had the best experience up there. It sounds like LSU is the strongest competitor and I think what we put out on the field can weaken their grip on his fascination. We'll be hard to beat if the culture change results in a quick turnaround. On another sidenote, me and Arthur Cave have some mutual cousins. You how deep that City **** run. Matter fact I'ma PM you bruh, I know you had to be out to the West with some of my lil cousins...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Winsome Frazier was that dude. That name is a blast from the past. He has a son that plays bball and fball at MNW right now if I'm not mistaken.

Banda is at a disadvantage with the elite players. DB's go for a premium in the bag game. That said, he needs to show he is worth his keep here, and soon.

Advertisement
Here comes the rumph lovers SMH, hit me up when he lands a local 5 star
Hit me up when a Local 5* doesn't take a Huge $$ Bag....Quit blaming Rumph for 4 and 5* kids taking Loot...has nothing to do with Mikes coaching and evaluating abilities...He knows how to coach DBs...
No CB we have on this team would take reps from Mike back in the day....None...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Hit me up when a Local 5* doesn't take a Huge $$ Bag....Quit blaming Rumph for 4 and 5* kids taking Loot...has nothing to do with Mikes coaching and evaluating abilities...He knows how to coach DBs...
No CB we have on this team would take reps from Mike back in the day....None...

So just because he was a good player in the past makes him a good coach???? Bruh come on now, he aint the one making evals its mann

Advertisement
Back