Notes on Payton’s commitment

Advertisement
It's the most talent I have ever seen at WR here, from top to bottom. Absolutely loaded at WR.

I like what Richt is doing with making the push for early commits. I was always a little envious of Mack Brown’s Texas teams and how they would pretty much have their entire class filled after their Junior camps just because kids didn’t want to miss out on an open spot. If we can emulate that same model and do it with Florida kids, look out.

The talent we are stock piling on Offense is truly unbelievable. If Perry or Williams are just solid QB's the O the next couple years should score at will.

Advertisement
After every ranking update, we tracked the movement. What are you talking about?
I don't think you understand statistics.. a thread with people saying "wow Lingard dropped a little" doesn't mean there is a bias against Miami at all..

And to be clear, I'm not just talking about Lingard. I'm talking about the post I was replying to. Maybe Lingard was a bad example because one of three sites dropped a star for him.

Dugans is easily one of the best coaches in the nation. Easily. Elite recruiter. Elite technician.
He knows about the youth man, would u ever see Rumph take a pic like that. **** nah he wouldnt..................Dugans Banda and Hart are goons man

Advertisement
Thing is I'll never believe you unless you actually did a statistical analysis and compared it to other schools. Everyone loves to think they're the victim. Not just Miami fans

The true crime was Jordan being the highest rated TE recruit since Greg Olsen yet he was not a 5* compared to OJ Howard (Bama) O’Leary (FSU) and Nauta (UGA).

Advertisement
Back