Notes on Payton’s commitment

ErickMarreroU

Staff Writer
Premium
I cannot start this off without saying what a monster way to start #Surge19 off with a bang. This commitment is on the level of Lorenzo Lingard IMO not just by what Payton is ranked, it has more to do with the level of respect players around the state of Florida have for Jeremiah Payton.

When I spoke to Payton’s dad minutes after the commitment he sounded very excited about what Miami is building and the level of talent they’re going to surround Jeremiah with. Also according to a source. When Payton’s commitment got back to the war room “Mark Richt almost fell off his chair and was very excited about Payton’s commitment.

About Coach Hartley. He’s easily one of the best recruiters in the country and this commitment was a long time coming. This commitment would not have happened according to multiple sources without Miami landing 2018 Miami signee Will Mallory. Mallory’s commitment started what Coach Hartley likes to call #DUUUVAL county according to the sources.

Payton will be an early enrollee.

Also just so fans know. Payton will be talking a majority of his official visits as of right now.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Erick do you think they start getting commits every 2 weeks spaced out like last year? do the coaches set that up or is it a myth?

Advertisement
We cannot lose Hartley... When he first got hired I didnt understand why. I felt like he was an odd hire but now he has proven to be one of the best hires by Richt. Manny and Hartley are the real deal!

His high school is about 4 minutes from my home. I was already looking forward to watching his games this year, but now my interest has gone to another level. I can't wait to throw up two middle fingers at Saban or Smart and yell out Wu Tang, when I see them at one of his games.

Advertisement
I thought that I read that Payton committed over the weekend to coaches, so why was CMR falling off his chair in the war room. Unless he was in there this past weekend lol.

Relationships. Not bags.

781.png

Advertisement
I thought that I read that Payton committed over the weekend to coaches, so why was CMR falling off his chair in the war room. Unless he was in there this past weekend lol.

I read that he wanted to commit over the weekend and Richt told him to think it over with the family before he did it

Marrero's source is an embellisher lmao. Richt probably clapped and he told him he almost fell from his chair lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back