Note on Tirek Austin-Cave official visit

I had my doubts about Flagg, but I think he is a good pickup and is more athletic than people think. Just watch his spring practice tape and they have him playing S. Yeah he runs a 4.9 but the shuttle is pretty good, he can cover pretty well, has instincts, and I can guarantee you he will not be running 1 4.9 forty by the time he gets on any college campus to play football. Think he can be a very good MLB at the next level.

He also does the little things right
This exactly plus if he jumped under 30 inches and had a short shuttle worse than say 4.6 then I'd be much more worried about his athleticism

Advertisement
I agree. Flagg looks overrated to me as a prospect. He’s small, slow, and doesn’t look the part. He’s got the production but I don’t seem room for growth being small and slow. I just watched Height’s tape and like him better as a prospect inside. He, Cave, and Mathis would be a good mix. Plus UM already has two LBs in the 21 class. We don’t need to end up at LB like FSU at DB hahahaha.
Flagg >>>Mathis

I'm just not sold on Mathis at all

He don't got it

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bama offered him last week. He slipped and ran a 4.6. He's better than the Lbs we currently have committed.
I’m not saying he’s not but him committing to Maryland seems random af. Why did he even commit there?

Advertisement
Kid is a stud.

Why is this a requirement for a kid committed to Maryland? Lmao
If it’s not a requirement why is he committed to them and not us? What is the requirement then? I think kids want some assurance that TNM is truly the Canes revival and not just another slow leak. The kids we want are watching for tangibles and not just symbolism.

Advertisement
If it’s not a requirement why is he committed to them and not us? What is the requirement then? I think kids want some assurance that TNM is truly the Canes revival and not just another slow leak. The kids we want are watching for tangibles and not just symbolism.
But Maryland doesn’t have to prove that they’ll still not be bowl eligible tho huh?

Hodges is gonna surprise a lot of you guys. He’s going to be in the same mold as Ivey.
Ivey has more speed and quick burst than Hodges. I'm not worried about Hodges lack of "long speed" because there are not many deep balls thrown in most leagues. I care more about short area acceleration in corners. I have no problems with Hodges as a take just wanna see the burst

Advertisement
Back