Note On Jalen Carter

Advertisement
I work with some of their boosters it is 100% real

Got a couple of pretty close friends in upstate SC. Clemson runs their bags through New Spring Church up there. People that think its not real or is an excuse are the same people that think strippers like them and deny that their GF is cheating on them when she goes to the gym 3 times a day. Blindness.

Kids top 3 are schools that are serious title contenders, shocking concept.

Delete this thread, he ain’t coming here.
Jawja is a serious title contender for the $EC East. They ain't getting past that! They may drop 2 this year.

People act shocked....

This kid grew up watching a Canes defense lead by Dorito during his youth/middle school days

We’ve had ONE 10 win season since this kid has even been born and we proceeded to blow the first big time NY6 game against wisky in essentially a home game

Blame the bags but let’s be realistic that we’ve sucked *** for awhile and we need to start winning consistently like we should!

It's depressing if you let yourself dwell on it. The bright side is that we can still stock our rooster with kids that are extremely talented. We may not get five 5 stars a class but there is plenty of talent for us to chose from.

The most important thing from this point forward is doing the most with the talent that we get. Coaching coaching coaching my friends! If we maximize our talent we will win plenty of games. Then after a few years of doing that and our reputation as a winner restored then and only then will we be able to compete for kids like Carter.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The last time a UGA Defensive Lineman not LB was drafted was 2013! No logical sense why this kid who could go anywhere would pick UGA other than $$$!

Last edited:
The last time a UGA Defensive Lineman not LB was drafted was 2013! No logical sense why this kid who could go anywhere would pick UGA other than $$$!

With the kind of talent they've been bringing in on the DL, I'm guessing that will change soon.

That said, Miami has produced a ridiculous amount of NFL defensive linemen over the years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's depressing if you let yourself dwell on it. The bright side is that we can still stock our rooster with kids that are extremely talented. We may not get five 5 stars a class but there is plenty of talent for us to chose from.

The most important thing from this point forward is doing the most with the talent that we get. Coaching coaching coaching my friends! If we maximize our talent we will win plenty of games. Then after a few years of doing that and our reputation as a winner restored then and only then will we be able to compete for kids like Carter.

Explain to me one more time this thing “ stock a rooster “

Advertisement
Explain to me one more time this thing “ stock a rooster “
It's just us having fun and being silly. I believe it started when a poster misspelled roster and instead wrote rooster. Now it's basically CIS tradition. Well for some of us at least lol

247 bumped him to 19 in the country, and rightfully so lol

Maybe I’m missing it or watching the wrong tape? He makes a few nice plays on the dline and the rest is him blocking as a fb. He destroying camps?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back