Note On Jalen Carter

Advertisement
Let the bidding war.... I mean, college town win!

Hello

Last edited:
**** rider. When ur top 3 are the current top 3 teams u just looking to **** ride a wave or u looking for a bag. Like recruiting had no impact on u. Kids probably not even a take in Clemson and borderline on bama based on how those boards look rn.

Advertisement
Advertisement
**** rider. When ur top 3 are the current top 3 teams u just looking to **** ride a wave or u looking for a bag. Like recruiting had no impact on u. Kids probably not even a take in Clemson and borderline on bama based on how those boards look rn.
That's a good point. Dont think he has a commitable offer from 2 of his final 3 is weird. I dont think the staff has visited him in a while though

Two of those schools just had 3 DTs go in the 1st round. I'm not shocked. What surprises me is UGA; they haven't produced a good DT, or just linemen in general, in years. Could just be Kirby but I never understand why UGA is the destination for a top defensive lineman.

That's a good point. Dont think he has a commitable offer from 2 of his final 3 is weird. I dont think the staff has visited him in a while though
UGA has been the favorite for a while now. He's, just using the other 2 big bag schools to get UGay to give him even more money.

UGA has been the favorite for a while now. He's, just using the other 2 big bag schools to get UGay to give him even more money.
Would make sense but if we can figure that out I bet the Georgia staff can as well. Would have been smarter to put in 2 other schools that would take him , if he wants a bigger bag from Georgia

Advertisement
Would make sense but if we can figure that out I bet the Georgia staff can as well. Would have been smarter to put in 2 other schools that would take him , if he wants a bigger bag from Georgia
He's in high school, he's not that smart.

But I thought his heart was with Miami according to insider posters here.

I don't think anyone said his heart was with Miami. I think it was said that he had very legit interest but that UGA was always the favorite. I did say we would be in it until the end. But looks like that went to ****. Hey I just pass along what I hear. Again, my boys grandson plays with him at Apopka. So that was the source. Is what it is. Time to move on.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back