Note On Jalen Carter

The hate for UGA is funny. Have yall ever been to their campus? It's not the the most amazing place in the world but it's a great college town. It surely checks all the boxes for a college athlete. I'm a die hard 'Canes fan but to act like UGA isn't a top tier offer is just nonsense. I've lived in Georgia since '93 when we moved from Miami. Practically the whole state supports the dawgs. More than half of the "State of Miami" wont go to our games. We need to win, PERIOD.

Blah, blah, blah, UGA can’t do ****. ****, aren’t they Florida’s *****?

Advertisement
You guys are hilarious. Georgia is an excellent college campus. Read what I'm saying closely, college campus. Facts are facts. Those cats haven't won in forever. But if you can acknowledge that fact then you also have to acknowledge it's an amazing town for college athletes to spend three to five years of their life. A lot of you guys are so stuck in the Miami bubble you don't even understand there's another world out there.

Advertisement
You guys are hilarious. Georgia is an excellent college campus. Read what I'm saying closely, college campus. Facts are facts. Those cats haven't won in forever. But if you can acknowledge that fact then you also have to acknowledge it's an amazing town for college athletes to spend three to five years of their life. A lot of you guys are so stuck in the Miami bubble you don't even understand there's another world out there.

I’m very aware there is another world outside of Miami. Athens, Georgia or any college town isn’t remotely close to living in Miami. I bet you think Atlanta is an amazing city too? Georgia is buying these players. Plain and simple. They give two ***** about Athens.

That's probably true for some of our fans, no different than a ton of $EC campus lovers thinking Miami is **** because there is no stadium and a bunch of thugs (that they love to pay to come play for them however ) and Cuban scum (then I introduced other fans to them and their food.....)

Preconceived notions and all that bull****. Get out there and experience a lot of it, those can change.

Personally, Athens and Oxford have been good times the few times I have been over the years.

UM

Athens is 3 hours away form Atlanta. It’s not an amazing college campus. It has amazing facilities but there’s no life there.

Advertisement
why is it always these dudes that Joined around 2011-12 that always come out of the woodwork supporting sec teams and theire college experience and the on campus stadium verbal diarrhea while claiming to be canes. So Athens became this awesome place exactly when? With cmr? With Kirby? Did the whole town lift up and move closer to Atlanta all of the sudden?

IF you are referring to me, I’m not supporting ****. I was just simply correcting dude. Carry on though.

Advertisement
why is it always these dudes that Joined around 2011-12 that always come out of the woodwork supporting sec teams and theire college experience and the on campus stadium verbal diarrhea while claiming to be canes. So Athens became this awesome place exactly when? With cmr? With Kirby? Did the whole town lift up and move closer to Atlanta all of the sudden?

sh*t kills me..they are undercover fans of those other programs but hold n to the canes because they are local or wanna be able to bandwagon when we get "back"

There is??....Lol

Yes, it did a few years ago. Use to be 180 miles from Atlanta but now only 60 - has made a big difference.

Advertisement
sh*t kills me..they are undercover fans of those other programs but hold n to the canes because they are local or wanna be able to bandwagon when we get "back"

Spot on brother, the few the proud CANES who bare battle scars of paying the price for rings over many years.

GIVE NO QUARTER TAKE NO QUARTER .... CANE

GOCANES

I’ve been to Miami a few times, been to Athens lots and lots of times.

The only reason I would choose going to Athens over Miami is if Miami were playing a game in Athens vs. UGA.

Advertisement
Back