Note On Jalen Carter

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is this true or just speculation? I've never heard anything positive about our chances. But I'd love to be wrong.
Speculation at best...

He does look like he has some interesting as he’s visited Miami multiple times in the past including early in February this year

Advertisement
He likes Miami. We will be in it until the end. UGA will be tough to beat out though. We have let him know he is our #1 target at DT. He is one of those “Gotta win 10+ games and look good doing it” type recruits. Like Flowe, Washington, Lawrence, Dumervil, etc. It can happen. I believe.

He likes Miami. We will be in it until the end. UGA will be tough to beat out though. We have let him know he is our #1 target at DT. He is one of those “Gotta win 10+ games and look good doing it” type recruits. Like Flowe, Washington, Lawrence, Dumervil, etc. It can happen. I believe.

Want me to tell you how this story ends?

Advertisement
He said last week that fsu is recruiting him the hardest. We need this kid or Tim smith at DT elite kids in state that are not all the interested in us.
Name some defensive linemen in the league who went to UM. That were drafted in the top 3 rounds in the past 2 years....

Advertisement
Name some defensive linemen in the league who went to UM. That were drafted in the top 3 rounds in the past 2 years....
This would hold a bit more merit if the school he is interested in was producing a lot of dts and if they have had dlineman drafted recently. But they haven’t had a dlineman drafted since 2013. Talking about uga and FSU hasn’t had anybody outside of Brian Burns this last last year

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back