Note on Braylen Ingraham

Advertisement
Bama does this to everyone unfortunately.

If he does commit to them and appears so that makes 22 and they have about 8 other highly rated ones they are waiting on and per their roster they have room for 20-21. Know Saban is master at roster management, but this just crazy they can take that many seems like every year, and still be under 85. They must be planning to ask several to greyshirt.

If he does commit to them and appears so that makes 22 and they have about 8 other highly rated ones they are waiting on and per their roster they have room for 20-21. Know Saban is master at roster management, but this just crazy they can take that many seems like every year, and still be under 85. They must be planning to ask several to greyshirt.

Didn't they convince a high 4 star kid to take a gray shirt a couple years ago? Lol Bags work wonders

Advertisement

Aren’t they also notorious for putting upperclassmen who don’t contribute on some type medical hardship where they are on scholarship but don’t count against the football numbers?

Their boards say they might be taking about 28

Advertisement
What did I miss, though?
Did he commit to Bama?
Or are we just that insecure?
We are just that insecure. Though from the way the experts are scrambling, something is up. I hope it's a DSJ level troll job on Alabama, but not counting on it.

Advertisement
I woulda kept Daxon...But that's just me. Anyone have any updates on this kid's senior season? He is at Carol City right? Team is awesome, is he having a big year?

I hope he picks us, but I don't trust any recruit saying we're his leader and never commits, i dout he says no to mom even she gave him her blessing

Advertisement
Kid is a fool if he goes to Bama. Instead of getting early playing time he will be buried on the depth chart and lucky if he ever gets significant playing time there. It’s also 50/50 at best that his boy Coach Kool stays the entire time he is there.

Advertisement
Back