Note on Braylen Ingraham

Yup. I now no longer pencil him in the class. Have that feeling he's holding out for that Bama offer. It was mentioned earlier this cycle.
That's what he is doing. He will come here only f Baga lacks space for him.

Advertisement
What are you going to do? Tell him you don't have a spot for an elite DE? You don't strong arm talent like Bogle.

But I'm still all in on Weaver and hope he comes in. Summerall I feel is all UF. We need 4 DEs and 4 DTs this class. We have 3 DTs, where I feel Holley's the only one that could find PT next year. With DE we only have Williams and Harvey.

Better be casting the net even wider than that. juco and guys commited to other schools should be getting contacted.

Even if BI does commit to Bama, weve got to keep the heat on him, maybe it keeps Bama busy and out of our hair with other kids? Probably just grasping at straws here, Bama takes our milk money at will. 😅

Even if BI does commit to Bama, weve got to keep the heat on him, maybe it keeps Bama busy and out of our hair with other kids? Probably just grasping at straws here, Bama takes our milk money at will. 😅

Bama does this to everyone unfortunately.

Advertisement
Didn’t even give us a chance to get an official visit to recruit him , how do you grow up a fan of a program and don’t even do that? Some of these south Florida kids man I swear... sec groupies are still alive and well in south Florida man smh

Last edited:
Advertisement
Insiders who cover this team have to stop it with the silent commitment ****. Just gets everyone’s hopes up only to be disappointed in the end once again.

I think silent commit really means I’m committed to UM until I get the committable offer I really want

Really be down if we lose this kid... I had this guy pegged in and in the two deep for next year... epic fail if we let him leave to Bama..

If he is having a hard time with his decision now we need to really hit the JUCO route and see if there is any DTs we can bring in... cannot leave all stones unturned in the trenches

Really be down if we lose this kid... I had this guy pegged in and in the two deep for next year... epic fail if we let him leave to Bama..

If he is having a hard time with his decision now we need to really hit the JUCO route and see if there is any DTs we can bring in... cannot leave all stones unturned in the trenches

If our DT class is finished (or this is what we end up). It's a catastrophic failure of epic proportions. BI was meant to be a guy that could come in day 1 and get some PT and help bridge the gap while the other 3 get acclimated and develop.

Advertisement
Bama's not done effing with Miami's class/targets.

Look for them to turn up the heat on Solomon and Ingraham will be in his ear the next few weeks about flipping.

Advertisement
If

Look for them to turn up the heat on Solomon and Ingraham will be in his ear the next few weeks about flipping.
Anything it would be Huff unfortunately Solomon's mom is a UM grad. That is a whole other league than momma loves UM.

I dont think Solomon is a Bama LB. Their ILBs are usually 230 pounders.

Where do we go from here? I was Fine with the dt class as long as it included Ingraham now I’m not

Advertisement
Back