Note on Braylen Ingraham

lol its going to be funny when he doesn't see playing time till year 5 at bama these kids are crazy like we don't have a top 5 defense
What’s gonna suck is when he shines at Bama and we missed out on another difference maker. The fans on here crack me up, they say Baga ain’t **** and we are getting closer and closer yet everytime they steal someone from us, that prospect won’t see the field.

Baga rarely comes down here, contrary to what so many on always say, but when they do come down here, they grab difference makers. It started back when they grabbed another low 4 Star by the name of Stinnson.

Advertisement
ok for context.

Asante Samuel Jr – had guys higher, could have had
Al Blades Jr- want got
Elijah Moore- wanted early other guys became a priority, could have had
Nik Bonitto- had interest but passed on him
Trenell Troutman- a lot of guys higher on our list, her wanted in
Trevon Grimes – wanted lost out to OSU
Mike Harley- wanted got
Nick Bosa- wanted lost to OSU
Sam Bruce- wanted got

Okay, the Bosa's had a family connection with OSU. We literally had a 0% chance to land any of them no matter what happened.

Staff better have backup options at DT. We need 4 this cycle. Brissett (spelling?) needs S&C and to gain more strength. Munoz is in a similar boat as he strikes me as a kid that'll be solid in about year 3. Both need RS.

I dont think Ingraham was ever a silent. Ivins always warned that Bama was a threat
Well who are these silents that are being brought up? Georgia is a threat for Stevenson. The only one I could think of is Bogle and he’s been all over the place.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We would be a fool to rely and wait on his commitment.

What are you going to do? Tell him you don't have a spot for an elite DE? You don't strong arm talent like Bogle.

But I'm still all in on Weaver and hope he comes in. Summerall I feel is all UF. We need 4 DEs and 4 DTs this class. We have 3 DTs, where I feel Holley's the only one that could find PT next year. With DE we only have Williams and Harvey.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What’s gonna suck is when he shines at Bama and we missed out on another difference maker. The fans on here crack me up, they say Baga ain’t **** and we are getting closer and closer yet everytime they steal someone from us, that prospect won’t see the field.

Baga rarely comes down here, contrary to what so many on always say, but when they do come down here, they grab difference makers. It started back when they grabbed another low 4 Star by the name of Stinnson.
I remember they said that about Devonta Smith choosing Bama over us last year saying he won’t see playing time, dude goes an catches the championship winning touchdown lol . We gotta stop acting like we the only team that plays freshman . If you good you play that goes for most places

Advertisement
Back