Note on Braylen Ingraham

Advertisement
He is picking Bama. Time to try and find another DT target for Simpson. This turned on his official visit where he was the only recruit on campus. Bad loss on the recruiting trail for Miami.

To recap, kid OV’s to Baga 3 weeks ago, then OV’s to Oregon last weekend and after all that he is still a huge Miami lean going into this weekend. Then out of nowhere there is a sudden change this weekend and Baga is favorite?? Odd :unsure:

A potential Ingraham loss is just one you don’t understand. Our dline is top 3 in the country at the least and we have pretty favorable depth chart , it’s mystifying to me man

Advertisement
A potential Ingraham loss is just one you don’t understand. Our dline is top 3 in the country at the least and we have pretty favorable depth chart , it’s mystifying to me man

But your team stinks and can’t even win it conference

Well he has visited Miami a minimum of 9 times past 2 years, and Bama twice. Sounds about right.

Miami coaches have visited him way more than any other school and recruited him way harder than any other school.

Advertisement
I think someone said it best, when you're recruiting DT you've got to cast a wide net. We don't seem to do that. I'm never comfortable with these local guys that are huge leans but take their time to commit.

Ya when you start getting into fall, and you got UM leans that don't do a lot of interviews...And they haven't committed yet. They are seldom the UM locks people think they are.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bama is recruiting him as a SDE. I think everyone THOUGHT he was a Miami lean because we THOUGHT his mother wanted him here and once again, put too much stock in Mom. I don't think the kid has said much of anything. He has visited twice recently.

As for the OV, I bet the staff didn' t push it now because they didn't think he was going elsewhere. They are having the Surge 19 kids OV in December. Probably assumed he would come then.

Advertisement
Back