Note on Braylen Ingraham

Advertisement
Bama is a pro team, salaries and all. Until we knock them and Clemson off, we’re going to have to keep competing with them to keep the top recruits home.

The good thing about Bama is there’s only one of them. We’re hotter than the other Florida schools right now and offer 10x the support, education, culture and experience they or Georgia offer. For a kid coming from STA, we gotta be first choice at this point. No idea why Battle is waffling either. They both should just commit now and join their boys.

Bama is a pro team, salaries and all. Until we knock them and Clemson off, we’re going to have to keep competing with them to keep the top recruits home.

The good thing about Bama is there’s only one of them. We’re hotter than the other Florida schools right now and offer 10x the support, education, culture and experience they or Georgia offer. For a kid coming from STA, we gotta be first choice at this point. No idea why Battle is waffling either. They both should just commit now and join their boys.
Yeah but contrary to popular opinion not all Bama players make it to the pro’s and that degree is **** unless you plan on living in Bama. Zero reason to leave Miami with the defense that we have!

Advertisement
Its not about can he recruit he's the best dline coach in the game just teaching wise so the smart kids think "hey yeah this guys getting me to the NFL so unless he starts talking **** about my mama I'm going to like him"

yeah except our DL is ****ting on last years DL in terms of performance so far. simpson has been an upgrade

Advertisement
Advertisement

Why Oregon? Good job by their staff just getting a visit imo.

Honestly as a recruit I would take a visit to Oregon for sure. Would be a cool atmosphere and all the Nike stuff would be cool. Kids like all that flash.
5 OVs for me would be
1. Miami
2. Oregon
3. SC
4. Arizona State (this should be obvious)
5. Michigan (stadium and atmosphere)

Advertisement
Honestly as a recruit I would take a visit to Oregon for sure. Would be a cool atmosphere and all the Nike stuff would be cool. Kids like all that flash.
5 OVs for me would be
1. Miami
2. Oregon
3. SC
4. Arizona State (this should be obvious)
5. Michigan (stadium and atmosphere)
Herm Edwards?

Advertisement
Back