Note on Braylen Ingraham

“Hey Mom happy birthday I’m going to Tuscaloosa for college instead of a top private university and I’m gonna be a long way from you and you won’t be able to easily see my games”

“But happy birthday tho”

Advertisement
Kool doesnt like to recruit thats perfect for him at bama.....all they have to do is nothing and kids pay attention. When kids go there they dont have to sell bama it sells itself. As long as Saban is there they are always a threat
Which is what more kids should see. Coaches bull**** kids all the time but as long as they kiss *** and let's be real thats what recruiting is mostly you're " a great recruiter" like Lil Willie and Mario they get kids to like them but most times don't make kids NFL players because..... Well yeah they're not great coaches. Give me a coach that'll make me better, a school I actually like regardless of rhe coach and a city that is actually fun and id want to go

Which is what more kids should see. Coaches bull**** kids all the time but as long as they kiss *** and let's be real thats what recruiting is mostly you're " a great recruiter" like Lil Willie and Mario they get kids to like them but most times don't make kids NFL players because..... Well yeah they're not great coaches. Give me a coach that'll make me better, a school I actually like regardless of rhe coach and a city that is actually fun and id want to go
They go there for saban nothing else.....they want tobe taught. Saban is the best closer hands down. We have to start beating him closing wise before we meet them on the field.

They go there for saban nothing else.....they want tobe taught. Saban is the best closer hands down. We have to start beating him closing wise before we meet them on the field.
We beat him enough times just haven't on the lines so Neal, Ingraham, possibly Wright are all the keys

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kul had a relationship with him from he was here. I got him a UM commit though unless we flop on the season closing out

Advertisement
“Hey Mom happy birthday I’m going to Tuscaloosa for college instead of a top private university and I’m gonna be a long way from you and you won’t be able to easily see my games”

“But happy birthday tho”
Or he could say, "I'm going to Bama. Here's 100K mom. Happy birthday."

Advertisement
I think Ingraham will be a DT here, or am i off? I think he will be an end in Bama 3-4.

Advertisement
Back