Not to pump sunshine...

Advertisement
I wouldn't say all of these positions are Checks. WR, OL, K, CB, and S all have something to prove this year because they were lackluster last year. Manny did a good job addressing needs so far, and I am excited to see how good we can be.
Kicker was lackluster last year..our K won the Groza award...

The sad part is that Clemson may be vulnerable next year. The sadder part is that UNC will be the ones putting that theory to test.

Biggest roster concerns:

1. Pass rush
  2. WR - move this to #1 if the incumbents+Rambo get all the snaps and the scheme doesn't change
  3. LB - could get solved but I doubt it
  4. Interior OL - could get solved. Hopeful
  5. Kicker? Hope not

Advertisement
It's amazing the hate Diaz still receives.

Is he fantastic? No. Is he the finished article? No.

Has he tried to improve the roster and the coaching staff every year? Yes.

I'd love it if the fans cut him some slack for 5 months. Jump all over him in the autumn.
Dude, this is the time of year that everyone loves MD da offseason gawd!

Unfortunately this week he fuched that all up

Advertisement
The lead singer of the Black Pumas wrote that song, what song where you thinking it was a cover of?
That was George Michael at the Freddy Mercury tribute concert. So, a cover of the Freddy Mercury Queen.

Didn't know that wasn't a Queen original, though.

That was George Michael at the Freddy Mercury tribute concert. So, a cover of the Freddy Mercury Queen.

Didn't know that wasn't a Queen original, though.
I think something funky is going on as this is what shows up for me:
1610850192308.png

Now I listen to that song on Youtube Music a good amount, so maybe it somehow pulling in my playlist - odd.

Advertisement
If went back and forth with this about posting it.

I searched on 247 the Lb’ers we’ve offered during the Diaz era. Something I noticed we offered zero NFL type talent. I understand it’s not 100% accurate but if you look at other positions it’s either guys that’s are NFL draft picks or studs in the college ranks. Even at the corner position it had us offering and missing on top talent. It just seems like manny can not evaluate or recruit guys to play in his system.

If went back and forth with this about posting it.

I searched on 247 the Lb’ers we’ve offered during the Diaz era. Something I noticed we offered zero NFL type talent. I understand it’s not 100% accurate but if you look at other positions it’s either guys that’s are NFL draft picks or studs in the college ranks. Even at the corner position it had us offering and missing on top talent. It just seems like manny can not evaluate or recruit guys to play in his system.
I am not an x's and o's guy - is there something about Manny's system that would turn LBs off? Or at they looking for guys who don't project to NFL defenses?

Advertisement
Interested at the safety spot. How the snaps are split up will be interesting to watch with bolden, avantae, Williams, hall and Stevenson even rotating there as well
Can any of the safeties play LB, would not mind giving Williams a try

Advertisement
Back