Not to pump sunshine...

LoyalCane24

Junior
...but were looking at a very solid roster across the board except LB. If we can fix that (which we won't) we will have the best team on paper in a looooong time.

QB - Check
O Line - Check
RB - Check
TE - Check
WR - Check
DL - Check
DB - Check
P - Check
K - Check

WE NEED SOME ******* BACKERS MAN!!!!

EDIT: I know we have manure... Its a **** shame that we don't have some veterans to coach these young men up.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
...but were looking at a very solid roster across the board except LB. If we can fix that (which we won't) we will have the best team on paper in a looooong time.

QB - Check
O Line - Check
RB - Check
TE - Check
WR - Check
DL - Check
DB - Check
P - Check
K - Check

Just have to wait for the IC increase and we'll no doubt get a LB or two

Interested at the safety spot. How the snaps are split up will be interesting to watch with bolden, avantae, Williams, hall and Stevenson even rotating there as well
Stevenson should be a boundary corner period. TS and Blades on the outside with Couch on the inside should be solid at corner even without depth. Safety spot is crazy talented and we need to play the youngins early.

Stevenson should be a boundary corner period. TS and Blades on the outside with Couch on the inside should be solid at corner even without depth. Safety spot is crazy talented and we need to play the youngins early.
need to see more out of Hall. He has yet to flash. You see the flashes with Bolden, even though he got exposed bad at the end of this past season.

Advertisement
need to see more out of Hall. He has yet to flash. You see the flashes with Bolden, even though he got exposed bad at the end of this past season.
Hall should not get much playing time IMO. Start Bolden and Rique/Williams and have smith back them up. Sadly our staph loves seniority. I find it funny that when Manny came he preached playing the best and started 3 freshman LBs but now hes changed his opinion.

As long as the scheme puts him in good position to make plays and he stays healthy, I could see Sam Brooks having a breakout year at LB.

Advertisement
Hall should not get much playing time IMO. Start Bolden and Rique/Williams and have smith back them up. Sadly our staph loves seniority. I find it funny that when Manny came he preached playing the best and started 3 freshman LBs but now hes changed his opinion.
TS is a CB and smith is a striker...

Advertisement
If only our head coach had been responsible for Lb recruiting we’d be straight.
No excuses. We’re hit with some injuries during a lot of those guy’s careers . Some young guys with upside need development. We know what we have in 17, 44, 53..the development of the 18, 6, 9 and 11 will be key this spring

K is definitely not a check

Are we sure TE and WR are checks?
7EB6D10F-4ED3-4103-BF26-19911F774EE6.gif

too many checks...

QB - Check
O Line - Check
RB - Check
TE - Check
WR - Check
DL - Check
DB - Check
P - Check
K - Check

EDIT: I know we have manure... Its a **** shame that we don't have some veterans to coach these young men up.
Exactly why Manny should go with a dime package 6 dbs, especially since he loves to blitz....put the best talent on the field then see what happens... it would force them JAGs to hit the phuckin portal..

Advertisement
Back