Not to pump sunshine...

Advertisement
...but were looking at a very solid roster across the board except LB. If we can fix that (which we won't) we will have the best team on paper in a looooong time.

QB - Check
O Line - Check
RB - Check
TE - Check
WR - Check
DL - Check
DB - Check
P - Check
K - Check

WE NEED SOME ******* BACKERS MAN!!!!

EDIT: I know we have manure... Its a **** shame that we don't have some veterans to coach these young men up.
It's amazing the hate Diaz still receives.

Is he fantastic? No. Is he the finished article? No.

Has he tried to improve the roster and the coaching staff every year? Yes.

I'd love it if the fans cut him some slack for 5 months. Jump all over him in the autumn.

Advertisement
I wouldn't say all of these positions are Checks. WR, OL, K, CB, and S all have something to prove this year because they were lackluster last year. Manny did a good job addressing needs so far, and I am excited to see how good we can be.

We need coaches not tacticians. Lashlee and the O staff may not be the best but they adjusts the system according to personnel. Diaz is ride or die with his scheme and thats not how you win the big ones man.
Couldn’t agree more. This is what separates good from great. You have to know your needs and who best to fit that need. I know i know but butch was pretty **** good at this as was schnelly and jimmy. You nailed it!!

Id move to Gilbert, Gurvan, and Carter to LB.

Can't be any worse than what we have and it'd be a much needed infusion of speed at the position.
I’m here to tell u..it would be worse having 3 200lb LBs..Carter might be in the 210-215 range..but hard pass on that. Hopefully it’s 11, 18, 9, and 6 who take over

Advertisement
Hall should not get much playing time IMO. Start Bolden and Rique/Williams and have smith back them up. Sadly our staph loves seniority. I find it funny that when Manny came he preached playing the best and started 3 freshman LBs but now hes changed his opinion.
How did the young safeties look when you saw them play?

I'd keep Gilbert and Gurvan where they are.

I'd ship Carter out the door.

Let the guys we recruited as LBs compete for the spot. If they can't beat out McCloud and Jennings then we're ****ed.
Can't argue. My thing is, I'm just sick of our slow *** defense man. Lets get our fastest players on the field.

...but were looking at a very solid roster across the board except LB. If we can fix that (which we won't) we will have the best team on paper in a looooong time.

QB - Check
O Line - Check
RB - Check
TE - Check
WR - Check
DL - Check
DB - Check
P - Check
K - Check

WE NEED SOME ******* BACKERS MAN!!!!

EDIT: I know we have manure... Its a **** shame that we don't have some veterans to coach these young men up.

QB - injured
O Line - HORRIBLE
RB - good
TE - unproven
WR - cheeks
DL - lost our two best players
DB - garbage
P - good
K - unproven

LB - horrible

and most importantly.....

coaching - trash

This is a six or seven win team IMO.

Advertisement
It's amazing the hate Diaz still receives.

Is he fantastic? No. Is he the finished article? No.

Has he tried to improve the roster and the coaching staff every year? Yes.

I'd love it if the fans cut him some slack for 5 months. Jump all over him in the autumn.
I get what your saying Oldham but that ship sailed when he kept Baker on staff at D coordinator and made Rumph recruiting coordinator. Smh he made the guy who flat out couldn’t recruit his way out of a wet paper bag ******* recruiting coordinator for gods sake. I mean how in the **** does that even happen and of course I don’t think I really need to comment of why in the **** baker is still on staff as DC. Those two reasons about are why no one cuts manure any slack because any he has had, he has wasted!

Advertisement
QB - injured
O Line - HORRIBLE
RB - good
TE - unproven
WR - cheeks
DL - lost our two best players
DB - garbage
P - good
K - unproven

LB - horrible

and most importantly.....

coaching - trash

This is a six or seven win team IMO.
Here’s the true check list with the homer glasses off and realizing that every bit of coach speak out of mannys mouth is manure. Especially when he’s saying king will be back and healthy for fall camp after shredding his ACL In basically the beginning of January on a knee that already had a torn MCL. 😂🤣

I'd keep Gilbert and Gurvan where they are.

I'd ship Carter out the door.

Let the guys we recruited as LBs compete for the spot. If they can't beat out McCloud and Jennings then we're ****ed.
I think is a natural LB. Bring down and see what happens. At least it will limit the dumb penalties.

Interested at the safety spot. How the snaps are split up will be interesting to watch with bolden, avantae, Williams, hall and Stevenson even rotating there as well
Balom and Kinchens too although Balom might just be Greentree hype?

Advertisement
Back