Not so positive news

Cribby

All-American
Premium
I mentioned in my nuggets post Don only played two snaps and left for precautionary reasons. Well it’s been brought to my attention somebody ran with that and did some digging. So I’ll just say he’s out with a shoulder injury , (not the shoulder from last year) and will not play Saturday. His spring is over.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The trend continuities of our most talented offensive players struggling with injuries. Thankfully we’re in good hands at that position but man he was the player I was most excited to see this year. Hopefully it’s not serious and it doesn’t linger like shoulders tend to do at Rb

Advertisement
Probably why you said Harris is staying too. Chaney seems to be injured a decent amount.

Advertisement
I mentioned in my nuggets post Don only played two snaps and left for precautionary reasons. Well it’s been brought to my attention somebody ran with that and did some digging. His name rhymes with Fairy German. So I’ll just say he’s out with a shoulder injury , not the shoulder from last year and will not play Saturday. His spring is over.

I won’t go into further detail , it’s not my place or my business to go further. I’ll leave that to the journalists. Just like I did blades last year.
Thanks for the info, really hope he can get and stay healthy.

Advertisement
I mentioned in my nuggets post Don only played two snaps and left for precautionary reasons. Well it’s been brought to my attention somebody ran with that and did some digging. His name rhymes with Fairy German. So I’ll just say he’s out with a shoulder injury , not the shoulder from last year and will not play Saturday. His spring is over.

I won’t go into further detail , it’s not my place or my business to go further. I’ll leave that to the journalists. Just like I did blades last year.
Humble brag champ for 2021!

Advertisement

Obviously hate to hear this. Let’s just hope it’s nothing too serious and he can get back to full speed ASAP.

Advertisement
Back