Not on board like y'all

Down vote #256
This seems like an aggrievous enough violation that OP shut be put on suspension from this board, and be stripped of any other cane privileges.

For at least a week at minimum.. I think he lost his marbles. I wouldn't post anymore if I was him.. Just lurk going forward.

Advertisement
ZBrod up voted.. ZBrod is now in the same boat to me. I always knew he was a b i t ch, but seriously those guys are front runners and know they have been exposed.

Bowden once said, "lose big, lose small, win small, win big." Well, I think
we just witnessed the beginning of win big.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Charity idea for the mods: I'll donate five dollars for the ability to downvote OP again. You can give it to the charitable organization of your choice, courtesy of Canesinsight.com and a poster known as noballs915

Advertisement
There is more than a dump truck load of hypocrisy being posted on this thread. Granted, the 'original poster's' comments are not Cane like, although I believe he has apologized time and again for said comments.

But, where is the barrage of attacks on the countless so called Canes on the game day discussion threads who after 3 minutes of most every game they start firing every coach, benching most every player and bellowing, in so many words, how badly we are going to be blown out? I believe some of those hurling hate at the 'original poster' are many of those who have quit on this team numerous times.

Those game day thread comments make the 'original poster's' words seem like a love letter to the Canes. If you believe I am wrong, then those discussion threads are archived for your review.

Advertisement
Back