Not on board like y'all

OP:

B57A26E3-D815-47F4-A53A-2259BC99B325.gif

Advertisement
I am sorry guys but I just don't see what you are seeing with all of the excitement for tonight. We have struggled with average/bad teams and are playing a very well coached team tonight that has the ability to expose us. Our offensive flow is putrid which has a lot to do with our inability to convert on 3rd down with box scores fooling our fan base with lavish numbers. Because of that our defense is playing nearly 100 snaps a game and that is just too much to continue to expect winning even with our immensely improved defense.

OC Mark Richt vs DC Bud Foster is the match up tonight and frankly it's hard to jump on the OC Richt bandwagon from what we've seen him do. VT's offense is designed for misdirection which is a concern against our hyper aggressive defense. We will make our plays but can we limit their big plays is the key for our defense. If we can sustain drives with flow then keeping our defense off the field more than neccessary then we will win tonight. If not, this is the game we the our ways will catch up with us as this is a team that has had our number with us 4-6 against them over the last 10 years. I'm not hating, trolling but just calling it how I see it based off the evidence that we've put on the table. 14 years in the conference and it's time for us to get over the hump and win this freaking division. Let's Go Canes

Think u've earned ur self a band.

Basically this cat is saying that he couldn’t take all the positivity so he has to drop some negative vibes into the atmosphere 20 minutes before kickoff.

He's weak-minded. Some dudes just can't get past their own doom and gloom. Hopefully he doesn't spend the rest of the season trolling in hopes of validation.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sometimes when I kill a rat, I leave it in the trap to set an example for any other rats. This post should be stickied to show what happens to rats.

I am sorry guys but I just don't see what you are seeing with all of the excitement for tonight. We have struggled with average/bad teams and are playing a very well coached team tonight that has the ability to expose us. Our offensive flow is putrid which has a lot to do with our inability to convert on 3rd down with box scores fooling our fan base with lavish numbers. Because of that our defense is playing nearly 100 snaps a game and that is just too much to continue to expect winning even with our immensely improved defense.

OC Mark Richt vs DC Bud Foster is the match up tonight and frankly it's hard to jump on the OC Richt bandwagon from what we've seen him do. VT's offense is designed for misdirection which is a concern against our hyper aggressive defense. We will make our plays but can we limit their big plays is the key for our defense. If we can sustain drives with flow then keeping our defense off the field more than neccessary then we will win tonight. If not, this is the game we the our ways will catch up with us as this is a team that has had our number with us 4-6 against them over the last 10 years. I'm not hating, trolling but just calling it how I see it based off the evidence that we've put on the table. 14 years in the conference and it's time for us to get over the hump and win this freaking division. Let's Go Canes

I just came to neg this ****.

This is pathetic. Grow a pair.

Advertisement

Ken-Jeong-Laugh****-You.gif

Advertisement
This better be tacked to the top of the page as this sorry excuse for a human being needs to be down voted at least to -300 or -400.

Yo ***** stank playa. fyi

this get's moved to the classics yet? I'm going to get a warning for this, or even a time out, but does this go down instantly for OP picture to be added to the Hall of ph a g hots?

Advertisement
Back