Not on board like y'all

Advertisement
I am sorry guys but I just don't see what you are seeing with all of the excitement for tonight. We have struggled with average/bad teams and are playing a very well coached team tonight that has the ability to expose us. Our offensive flow is putrid which has a lot to do with our inability to convert on 3rd down with box scores fooling our fan base with lavish numbers. Because of that our defense is playing nearly 100 snaps a game and that is just too much to continue to expect winning even with our immensely improved defense.

OC Mark Richt vs DC Bud Foster is the match up tonight and frankly it's hard to jump on the OC Richt bandwagon from what we've seen him do. VT's offense is designed for misdirection which is a concern against our hyper aggressive defense. We will make our plays but can we limit their big plays is the key for our defense. If we can sustain drives with flow then keeping our defense off the field more than neccessary then we will win tonight. If not, this is the game we the our ways will catch up with us as this is a team that has had our number with us 4-6 against them over the last 10 years. I'm not hating, trolling but just calling it how I see it based off the evidence that we've put on the table. 14 years in the conference and it's time for us to get over the hump and win this freaking division. Let's Go Canes

Just don’t think this team has enough horses yet to beat a team like VT. Wish we could because I’m from VA DC suburbs and hate how they always dominate us. Have to listen to their fans chit all the time..

FIFY

Advertisement
I am sorry guys but I just don't see what you are seeing with all of the excitement for tonight. We have struggled with average/bad teams and are playing a very well coached team tonight that has the ability to expose us. Our offensive flow is putrid which has a lot to do with our inability to convert on 3rd down with box scores fooling our fan base with lavish numbers. Because of that our defense is playing nearly 100 snaps a game and that is just too much to continue to expect winning even with our immensely improved defense.

OC Mark Richt vs DC Bud Foster is the match up tonight and frankly it's hard to jump on the OC Richt bandwagon from what we've seen him do. VT's offense is designed for misdirection which is a concern against our hyper aggressive defense. We will make our plays but can we limit their big plays is the key for our defense. If we can sustain drives with flow then keeping our defense off the field more than neccessary then we will win tonight. If not, this is the game we the our ways will catch up with us as this is a team that has had our number with us 4-6 against them over the last 10 years. I'm not hating, trolling but just calling it how I see it based off the evidence that we've put on the table. 14 years in the conference and it's time for us to get over the hump and win this freaking division. Let's Go Canes

You gotta feel like a complete dumbass about now.

Advertisement
22089846_1509289229163248_6062308842896387444_n.jpg

Advertisement
****!
How do you feel now?
We got work to do... but **** we where just bullies out tonight
They where froze from 2 plays in. Never could recover.
Stay tuned for next week.... hope we got the same fire
TheU!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back