Not on board like y'all

I am sorry guys but I just don't see what you are seeing with all of the excitement for tonight. We have struggled with average/bad teams and are playing a very well coached team tonight that has the ability to expose us. Our offensive flow is putrid which has a lot to do with our inability to convert on 3rd down with box scores fooling our fan base with lavish numbers. Because of that our defense is playing nearly 100 snaps a game and that is just too much to continue to expect winning even with our immensely improved defense.

OC Mark Richt vs DC Bud Foster is the match up tonight and frankly it's hard to jump on the OC Richt bandwagon from what we've seen him do. VT's offense is designed for misdirection which is a concern against our hyper aggressive defense. We will make our plays but can we limit their big plays is the key for our defense. If we can sustain drives with flow then keeping our defense off the field more than neccessary then we will win tonight. If not, this is the game we the our ways will catch up with us as this is a team that has had our number with us 4-6 against them over the last 10 years. I'm not hating, trolling but just calling it how I see it based off the evidence that we've put on the table. 14 years in the conference and it's time for us to get over the hump and win this freaking division. Let's Go Canes

**** what a ***** u sounded like...

Advertisement
I am sorry guys but I just don't see what you are seeing with all of the excitement for tonight. We have struggled with average/bad teams and are playing a very well coached team tonight that has the ability to expose us. Our offensive flow is putrid which has a lot to do with our inability to convert on 3rd down with box scores fooling our fan base with lavish numbers. Because of that our defense is playing nearly 100 snaps a game and that is just too much to continue to expect winning even with our immensely improved defense.

OC Mark Richt vs DC Bud Foster is the match up tonight and frankly it's hard to jump on the OC Richt bandwagon from what we've seen him do. VT's offense is designed for misdirection which is a concern against our hyper aggressive defense. We will make our plays but can we limit their big plays is the key for our defense. If we can sustain drives with flow then keeping our defense off the field more than neccessary then we will win tonight. If not, this is the game we the our ways will catch up with us as this is a team that has had our number with us 4-6 against them over the last 10 years. I'm not hating, trolling but just calling it how I see it based off the evidence that we've put on the table. 14 years in the conference and it's time for us to get over the hump and win this freaking division. Let's Go Canes

Just don’t think this team has enough horses yet to beat a team like VT. Wish we could because I’m from VA DC suburbs and hate how they always dominate us. Have to listen to their fans chit all the time..

U too pussboy.

I was downvote #169 .

Not because I hate or dislike the OP, but OP was faltering in his faith in the 'Canes.

OP, do you think we are FSU fans, or worse, Gator fans?

Believe in your team.

As I've said, we're undefeated. We haven't lost a game this season and it's November. Until we lose, there is no reason to think we will.

So buy a ticket, get on the Cane train and enjoy the ride.

It's great to be a Miami Hurricane.

Advertisement
Whoa! -203?

Now that is the very definition of getting negged into Bolivian! C'mon bro! You're better than that. Now tighten up and don't ever let me see you posting crapp like that ever again!

Advertisement
If I was only allowed to give out 3 downvotes to anyone on this board, I’d downvote OP all 3 times.

This man has Golden Syndrome

Advertisement
Imagine waking up today knowing you are the dunce of the board!

How does it feel OP?

Cheeseburger, Lineage 14.1

6E5350E9-B67D-4FC1-ABDC-2D704C8B341C.gif

Is - 248 Negs a CIS record...LOL holy sh$t

Advertisement
Down vote #256
This seems like an aggrievous enough violation that OP shut be put on suspension from this board, and be stripped of any other cane privileges.

258 and counting lmao

See if you can pay rent in ericks hiding spot, OP.

Advertisement
Back